Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Instead people would just write: "yes yes yes yes yes' or bypass it in other creative ways that still make the posts pointless.
Like this?
giphy.gif

(btw I agree)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Am I the only one who thinks this is stupid? Needing to write at least 5 words in my response, doesn't stop me from saying yes.. "I am really loving this suggestion and would be very happy if this would be added in the CubeCraftGames Server."

Do I really have to repeat the whole thread or all the responses above me?
Which brings me to: I'm pretty sure quoting people counts as words.. So I can just quote the person and say yes..

If quoting doesn't count as words it's stil useless and so easy to bypass

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Am I the only one who thinks this is stupid? Needing to write at least 5 words in my response, doesn't stop me from saying yes.. "I am really loving this suggestion and would be very happy if this would be added in the CubeCraftGames Server."

Do I really have to repeat the whole thread or all the responses above me?
Which brings me to: I'm pretty sure quoting people counts as words.. So I can just quote the person and say yes..

If quoting doesn't count as words it's stil useless and so easy to bypass
The whole point in the suggestion was to discourage people from posting at all if all they have to say is “Yes.”

sorry for double post.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Reasons this shouldn't be added:
- It'll be a problem with Forum Games
- It'll be a problem if someone doesn't understand someone.
"What do you mean?" is only 4 words. What do you have to say then? "I am sorry, I did not understand that sentence, could you please explain it so I can understand it. Thank you very much."
- If this gets added you have to repeat the whole thread and / or the whole comment section.
- It'll destroy CCG Memes (Credit goes to Dotsially 2.0 for that one)

Why this should be added:
- People will maybe type why they want this, if they aren't too lazy.

The whole point in the suggestion was to discourage people from posting at all if all they have to say is “Yes.”
What is wrong with saying yes?
Most of the time your awnser has already been commented a few times.
Sometimes people write down advantages and disadvantages.
This idea brings more disadvantages than advantages so I'm really suprised this got escalated.

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Reasons this shouldn't be added:
- It'll be a problem with Forum Games
- It'll be a problem if someone doesn't understand someone.
"What do you mean?" is only 4 words. What do you have to say then? "I am sorry, I did not understand that sentence, could you please explain it so I can understand it. Thank you very much."
- If this gets added you have to repeat the whole thread and / or the whole comment section.

Why this should be added:
- People will maybe type why they want this, if they aren't too lazy.

What is wrong with saying yes?
Most of the time your awnser has already been commented a few times.
Sometimes people write down advantages and disadvantages.
This idea brings more disadvantages than advantages so I'm really suprised this got escalated.
Same here not to mention how will this work with pictures? Look at CCG Memes for example. I'm not going to write sentences before I post a meme.

Another thing is when threads like these appear:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/i...rums-you-should-also-be-banned-ingame.205318/
It's obviously a "bad idea" and it doesn't have a poll. So should I repeat what has already been said? Because then I would look like a fool and a message farmer. Instead I could just say "I don't agree". OH WAIT I CAN'T! 3 words.
If this forums had a dislike rating I wouldn't mind this suggestion as much.
But sadly it doesn't and it never will.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom