Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hi,

basically the title ^^^
like what every single thread I make I get a notification with someone saying like "Yes" or "Maybe", when they could just like the post? It's annoying and a bit of a waste of time. It would also encourage players to actually explain why they want or don't want something.
This would only be in place on the Suggestions forum.

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned.

Last edited:

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Yes please, even sometimes thread makers do the same as you did (title ^^^) but don't give more information. So if the title would be "punish campers" and the thread maker just says "look at the title", he doesn't give a specific reason on why we should punish campers. I even think it should be 10-20 words instead of 5, this would first of all reduce people who spam things like "+1", etc.. and it would just be more natural in general, more quality opinions means more chance of things maybe getting added, instead of just blatantly replying with "+1, I like it".

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Yes please, even sometimes thread makers do the same as you did (title ^^^) but don't give more information. So if the title would be "punish campers" and the thread maker just says "look at the title", he doesn't give a specific reason on why we should punish campers. I even think it should be 10-20 words instead of 5, this would first of all reduce people who spam things like "+1", etc.. and it would just be more natural in general, more quality opinions means more chance of things maybe getting added, instead of just blatantly replying with "+1, I like it".
If it was 10 or 20, it would have to exclude Forum Games. Might also be a problem for foreign players who just want some help from staff but can't because they have to type over 10 words in a language they hardly know.

Reactions: Cynamooo
D

Deleted member 169486

But when they don't have a poll, saying 'No' can get the same message across as 'No, I don't like this' or 'No, this is useless and shouldn't be added'

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
But sometimes you don't have to explain why because it's in the thread.

Or you know, you are like me and CAN'T EXPLAIN STUFF

Reactions: Steve_PG-=-NL
D

Deleted member 59979

I think maybe a 20+ minimum for the thread itself as well as a 5 word addition to replys and something like 10 word mins for profile posts.

what dos that orangs thing thare by the title?
It means the idea has been internally discussed by the staff team

Reactions: remio
D

Deleted member 100818

Basically nothing to add but yes. It'd prevent people from creating useless spam posts.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom