Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Golden apples will be harder to find


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

TechoBib

Member
Oct 11, 2017
4
3
9
28
Wonderland
Pls make golden apples rarer in skywars. Becz now it feels for me like the people with the most golden apples win. I Don't want the loot choose who winning in skywars. I want the smartest and the best player in the game win instead!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom