Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is selecting Day/Sunset/Night only for you a good idea ?

• Yes, no need of a rank

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Yes, but Gold rank is needed

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No, I don’t like the idea

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Hello everybody,

I’m suggesting to remove the voting for day, night or sunset and add a way to select it day/night/sunset ONLY FOR YOU !

For example: somebody select Sunset, it’ll be sunset for him only (and other people who selected sunset) but someone else who’s in the same game can select e.g. Daytime and it’ll be day for him only (and other people who selected day).

I think this will be much more fun for eveybody!
But I’m not sure about the need of a rank for it,
but IF you need a rank for it, lets keep it on Gold then, because that’s what you need now too, to vote for day/sunset/night.

Let me know what you think about this suggestion!

RxgePVP

Nov 8, 2017
Meme Land
I agree that it should be made personal, as everyone has differen't times of day that they like to play at. But i think you should still need gold rank. And also when you aren't gold it the time should just be day as default.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I personally do not agree with this suggestion.

First of all, when I vote for night I want it to be dark and mysterious for everyone, I don't want a disadvantage because someone else is using day time. I may like the dark, night aesthetic but I don't want a disadvantage using it. Secondly, this would not be possible for some games such as Survival Games where the time of day actually affects the strength of one of the kits (Vampire).

This could be switched up and added for lobbies on the network but I really don't think it should be changed when in-game.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello everybody,

I’m suggesting to remove the voting for day, night or sunset and add a way to select it day/night/sunset ONLY FOR YOU !

For example: somebody select Sunset, it’ll be sunset for him only (and other people who selected sunset) but someone else who’s in the same game can select e.g. Daytime and it’ll be day for him only (and other people who selected day).

but IF you need a rank for it, lets keep it on Gold then, because that’s what you need now too, to vote for day/sunset/night.

No, I don't agree.
It's just a cool vote option and I won't like it if the server adds something like this.
Sorry, I don't agree.

• Haha
Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Don't agree, a lot of people are now suggesting to remove voting in one way or another, why the freak did I buy a rank for? ;p

Reactions: remio

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello everybody,

If this becomes a thing then they should add the option oftime for all ranks instead of gold and higher. Also I disagree as I think that the skywars games last like most of 3 minutes, you dont end up ever carin (or at least for me) and I think it should stay as not every player has a right to vote.

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Oct 22, 2017
Hello everybody,

no thanks. i have no rank and i like seeing the time of day that my friends pick

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom