Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The suggestion:
Make a chatfilter in party chat toggleable and have the default on ON. Also remove the rule making it punishable to swear in general, for example "Shit I died". (so targeted chat offense like "<> you" still counts, don't worry I'm not an anarchist).
this would make sense if it was by default set to on but than you could turn it off
Second suggestion:
Replace blocked words in normal chat with asterisks (Sylly you *****) so we don't have to type in the whole message again because 1 character is censored. If somehow you absolutely hate this, please instead at least change the message from "You are not allowed to say this" to "You are not allowed to say <word>"
that would work perfectly with the previous but why in normal chat have the asterisks instead of just a togglable setting like the first for messages and party chat

Reactions: Lilleh__

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
why in normal chat have the asterisks instead of just a togglable setting like the first for messages and party chat
Because we are "official minecraft partners" (read: digging our own grave) so we literally can't allow swearing in public chat as much as I'd like to.
100% chance this thread gets ignored by upper level staff and the update stays and cube loses more players.

(Great suggestion btw)
really hope we're gonne be proven wrong. Doubt it though

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Calm down guys. I finally realised something quite important. Isn't it clear? Cubecraft has finally opened their eyes and decided to devote its life to God.

Cubecraft has become a ChRisTIAn SeRVEr.

This should be celebrated. Not hated on. I mean what are ya? Worshippers of the Great Unholy Lord Satan?

Open your hearts to Jesus

Like Cubecraft did.

All phraise Cubecraft. For it is now digging it's own grave to enter the afterlife to rejoice once again with our Great Great Great Father, Jesus.

Peace C**ts

Last edited:

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Other servers have it too, I checked it.
Only if they want to be kid friendly. MC Central has unfiltered chat, except only being able to send a message once every 2secs and messages can't be identical to the last.
Btw don't play that server, its games are complete cancer.
Calm down guys. I finally realised something quite important. Isn't it clear? Cubecraft has finally opened their eyes and decided to devote its life to God.

This should be celebrated. Not hated on. I mean what are ya? Worshippers of the Great Unholy Lord Satan?

Open your hearts to Jesus

Like Cubecraft did.

All phraise Cubecraft. For it is now digging it's own grave to enter the afterlife to rejoice once again with our Great Great Great Father, Jesus.

Ok I'll probably get pummelled into the ground for this, but why not? I'm a totally cancerous human being.
Cube has not devoted its life to the non-existant guy in the sky we know as God (plz don't get offended by my atheism), its drinking bleach as if the owner was Stomedy.
Swearing becoming impossible doesn't mean Cube's a christian server, it just means this is an OTT obsessed with being kid friendly kid friendly server.
Who with a brain would celebrate pchats being ****ed up? Its like being a fan of Jake Paul, its impossible if you have any brain cells. This update was a disaster. Wtf does Satan have to do with it? He's just a devil who religious ppl like to believe exists (again don't get offended by my atheism), but there is a devil that does exist, its the devil incarnate itself, the chat update.
Ok I may be an atheist but Jesus did exist bc christianity wouldn't if he didn't.
Bam. I just made everything you all said or are going to say completely invalid. Take that satan worshippers.
Then I revalidated the arguments against the update.
Peace C**ts
Hypocrite

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Only if they want to be kid friendly. MC Central has unfiltered chat, except only being able to send a message once every 2secs and messages can't be identical to the last.
Btw don't play that server, its games are complete cancer.

Ok I'll probably get pummelled into the ground for this, but why not? I'm a totally cancerous human being.
Cube has not devoted its life to the non-existant guy in the sky we know as God (plz don't get offended by my atheism), its drinking bleach as if the owner was Stomedy.
Swearing becoming impossible doesn't mean Cube's a christian server, it just means this is an OTT obsessed with being kid friendly kid friendly server.
Who with a brain would celebrate pchats being ****ed up? Its like being a fan of Jake Paul, its impossible if you have any brain cells. This update was a disaster. Wtf does Satan have to do with it? He's just a devil who religious ppl like to believe exists (again don't get offended by my atheism), but there is a devil that does exist, its the devil incarnate itself, the chat update.
Ok I may be an atheist but Jesus did exist bc christianity wouldn't if he didn't.

Then I revalidated the arguments against the update.

Hypocrite
That whole post was a joke lmao. You took it wayy too seriously and i love it. SYKE!

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Awesome reasoning 10/10. Despite the large majority hating it, I think this argument defeats it all. We're done here folks, how could we have overlooked this argument?

Cubecraft has finally opened their eyes and decided to devote its life to God.

Never has my profice pic ever been more relevant.
Time to start praising me bois.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Awesome reasoning 10/10. Despite the large majority hating it, I think this argument defeats it all. We're done here folks, how could we have overlooked this argument?

SuperDan showing his mighty grasp of discussing and his intellectual superiority above us once again. Bow down to his grace or be smashed down by his raging thunderstorm that is his merciless intellect and insight. We were foolish in the first place to even dare to think we would stand a chance against this man.

Please.
Have mercy upon us.

how could we have overlooked this argument?
This sentence is so powerful... I almost couldn't sleep last night, smashing my head against the wall due to it showing my own blatant illogical stupidity that this question made clear to me. Pondering endlessly on how i could've been so blind.

Have i perhaps...Lost control? Only time will tell.

A

A pigeon

Agreed , we have been fools @Telegamer lock
SuperDan showing his mighty grasp of discussing and his intellectual superiority above us once again. Bow down to his grace or be smashed down by his raging thunderstorm that is his merciless intellect and insight. We were foolish in the first place to even dare to think we would stand a chance against this man.

Please.
Have mercy upon us.

This sentence is so powerful. I almost couldn't sleep last night, smashing my head against the wall due to it showing my own blatant illogical stupidity that this question made clear to me. Pondering how i could've been so blind.

Have i perhaps...Lost control? Only time will tell.
My reply when compared to yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom