Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

am i a genius?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
I've come up with a suggestion that should save cube entirely if implemented so what is the core issue of all the issues bugs ect? where do you find these? well it all stems from "Games" you have tons of constant complaints about bugs and hackers well guess what you have a perfect system in place without the need for "games" what am i suggesting well you can simply Remove "games" and all the complaining no longer has a base you can already fish, hunt treasure and open cubelets! so you could have packs of 10 cubelets for $1 50 cubelets for $5 and 100 cubelets for $10

FREE MONEY

So you can make WAY more money than from ranks because most people spend time you know using the things they buy but with the cubelets people constantly have to be spending money on the store to be entertained!

heres what the travel compass GUI would look like with this implemented (down below) pretty good right?

you can decimate the competing servers in growth as well as fun!

Attachments

• 2018-02-23_22.04.16.png
    2018-02-23_22.04.16.png
    843.3 KB · Views: 78

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No-one is going to buy 100 cubelets for 100 dollars, that's ridiculous.
But it would be nice to add something in the store in which you can buy cubelets.
I don't think many players will buy them, because you can also get them by winning games, but it would still be a nice additional to our store.
By the way I do not think they should remove games and I also do not think this will "make cubecraft great again".

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
But it would be nice to add something in the store in which you can buy cubelets.
I don't think many players will buy them, because you can also get them by winning games, but it would still be a nice additional to our store.
By the way I do not think they should remove games and I also do not think this will "make cubecraft great again".
You realize this was sarcasm?

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
What if someone flies while relic hunting?? I think they should remove relic hunting as well!

But wait, what if someone autoclicks while fishing?
the relic hunting equipment is anti fly and auto fishing doesnt work.... not from experience or anything like that.....

Reactions: MJ010101
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
Top Bottom