Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppyfied

Dec 3, 2020
CubeCity
The reason I made this thread is to discuss something that messes me up whenever I collect the flag in CTF. This happens to me on Bedrock, but might happen to Java players too.

In Capture The Flag, I have my inventory setup to where I have my blocks in the 9th inventory slot. I hotkey to that since Im a big block clutch guy. But when I take the flag, it doesnt go to a free slot in my inventory. It always goes to the 9th inventory slot. So when I get the flag, I dont have any blocks to use! This is a problem for me since i just started playing on keyboard. I cant build up to mine down to our flag so I can capture it, I really cant do much without blocks.

Im hoping that CubeCraft can change this, and maybe make it take up a free slot instead of the 9th slot. Thank you for reading this thread!

Westsi

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2021
A Bridges game far far away...
linktr.ee
The reason I made this thread is to discuss something that messes me up whenever I collect the flag in CTF. This happens to me on Bedrock, but might happen to Java players too.

In Capture The Flag, I have my inventory setup to where I have my blocks in the 9th inventory slot. I hotkey to that since Im a big block clutch guy. But when I take the flag, it doesnt go to a free slot in my inventory. It always goes to the 9th inventory slot. So when I get the flag, I dont have any blocks to use! This is a problem for me since i just started playing on keyboard. I cant build up to mine down to our flag so I can capture it, I really cant do much without blocks.

Im hoping that CubeCraft can change this, and maybe make it take up a free slot instead of the 9th slot. Thank you for reading this thread!
I don't play CTF much, but this could be a start to making this a reality, so I agree.

• Love
Reactions: Puppyfied
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom