Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think BW CTF should be a perm game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saruhh

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
ur mom's house
Hi,

I know that many people won't even see this thread, but like, while BW was a featured game, I noticed that Cube's players went up. All I want to say is that if maybe Cube adds BW CTF as a perm game, yall would have more players. Plus, it's like an original game that dated all the way back to thechunk.net, so some of us players that played it there miss it. I don't know why yall removed it in the first place tbh, it's one of the most played games.

Anyway, the moral of the story is that yall should consider adding BW CTF as a perm game. Maybe take a poll or something, I think you'd be surprised how many people would play Cube more often if it had BW.

OK THANKS FOR READING BYE

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don't know exactly what BW is, but I know that CubeCraft removed many games because there where to many games. Some games had only 1 or 2 players. With the amount of games we have today, servers don't need a whole day to be filled. So I don't think it is a good idea to bring back all the perm games, but if it is true that there will be much more players, they should consider it.

Reactions: Saruhh

dave innit

Novice Member
Nov 23, 2017
dave
if the server was literally being burned down they wouldnt add it back, + there are tryhards that are like,’ nonono if bloccwar bad game come bac then so shud line dash, archer assau’ and itll just continue like that

it will create a bandwagon that cubecraft doesnt want because they will be called biased or careless to the other games that are liked by many, and they cannot be arsed following that trend of: add this game bacc pls

Last edited by a moderator:

Saruhh

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
ur mom's house
if the server was literally being burned down they wouldnt add it back, + there are tryhards that are like,’ nonono if bloccwar bad game come bac then so shud line dash, archer assau’ and itll just continue like that
LOL LINE DASH N ARCHER ASSAULT? THOSE GAMES HAVE LIKE 0 plAYERS SMH I HATE IT HERE

Reactions: KClights

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
At first, I would have say "Oh god no, another thread about BlockWars CTF being added as a permanent game". But after seeing the results the game has (Reaching almost 300 players yesterday) it's incredibly frustrating that CubeCraft isn't even considering the idea of adding BlockWars back as a permanent game.

Blockwars, for all the people out there who haven't played it is a kit PVP game that has two different modes on itself Capture The Flag (CTF) and Core. Capture The Flag is the most loved one by the BlockWars community and a lot of people, including myself, have grown up with, and, although sometimes I find it repetitive and boring I always go back to it. I always play it, and so does everyone else that is truly involved with the BlockWars community.

We miss it and, even if we want to play it consistently we cant, simply because we're not getting a chance of getting it added back. It's frustrating and annoying the idea of having a game that so many people have put hours upon hours playing, just to then get it removed without asking the community. It's simply not fair.

Thing is, this isn't the first thread about adding BlockWars back to the Network permanently, it's been a long time since people have been suggesting to add it back, including a thread by Elivat, where he got more than 80 upvotes on adding it back and barely any person voted no. But it still didn't get added. It wouldn't be a problem if that was the case and if another game hadn't got permanently added simply with only ONE thread by the community. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Minerware got added with only ONE thread by the community, and Blockwars, that's been asked a lot of times to get added and whose community constantly used to make suggestions to improve the game (which didn't happen with Minerware) hasn't got added back.
The game is exclusive to the CubeCraft Network, there's no other server that has the same way of creating a Capture The Flag.

The community wants Blockwars back, and we truly love our game. We've grown to appreciate it and a lot of people including myself have tried to improve the game and give valid reasons why it should get added back. The answer has always been "no."

I'd have no problem if the SERVER ADMINS came to the thread and addressed a GOOD REASON why the game shouldn't be added permanently. It's enough of waiting, it's enough of being unheard and it's enough of being ignored by the management of the server. We've spent hours upon hours of our lives caring for this game and it's sad that we can't get a decent answer of why the game won't be added back. If the admins simply dislike the game, then they should be upfront with us and tell us right away, we don't deserve to be treated like trash and not get a decent answer for years. It's been around a year and 6 months since Blockwars was removed from the permanent games list and we deserve to know why they won't add it back.

I hope we can finally get an answer that is truly well made, it's been enough of this. The community has had enough.

Saruhh

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
ur mom's house
At first, I would have say "Oh god no, another thread about BlockWars CTF being added as a permanent game". But after seeing the results the game has (Reaching almost 300 players yesterday) it's incredibly frustrating that CubeCraft isn't even considering the idea of adding BlockWars back as a permanent game.

Blockwars, for all the people out there who haven't played it is a kit PVP game that has two different modes on itself Capture The Flag (CTF) and Core. Capture The Flag is the most loved one by the BlockWars community and a lot of people, including myself, have grown up with, and, although sometimes I find it repetitive and boring I always go back to it. I always play it, and so does everyone else that is truly involved with the BlockWars community.

We miss it and, even if we want to play it consistently we cant, simply because we're not getting a chance of getting it added back. It's frustrating and annoying the idea of having a game that so many people have put hours upon hours playing, just to then get it removed without asking the community. It's simply not fair.

Thing is, this isn't the first thread about adding BlockWars back to the Network permanently, it's been a long time since people have been suggesting to add it back, including a thread by Elivat, where he got more than 80 upvotes on adding it back and barely any person voted no. But it still didn't get added. It wouldn't be a problem if that was the case and if another game hadn't got permanently added simply with only ONE thread by the community. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Minerware got added with only ONE thread by the community, and Blockwars, that's been asked a lot of times to get added and whose community constantly used to make suggestions to improve the game (which didn't happen with Minerware) hasn't got added back.
The game is exclusive to the CubeCraft Network, there's no other server that has the same way of creating a Capture The Flag.

The community wants Blockwars back, and we truly love our game. We've grown to appreciate it and a lot of people including myself have tried to improve the game and give valid reasons why it should get added back. The answer has always been "no."

I'd have no problem if the SERVER ADMINS came to the thread and addressed a GOOD REASON why the game shouldn't be added permanently. It's enough of waiting, it's enough of being unheard and it's enough of being ignored by the management of the server. We've spent hours upon hours of our lives caring for this game and it's sad that we can't get a decent answer of why the game won't be added back. If the admins simply dislike the game, then they should be upfront with us and tell us right away, we don't deserve to be treated like trash and not get a decent answer for years. It's been around a year and 6 months since Blockwars was removed from the permanent games list and we deserve to know why they won't add it back.

I hope we can finally get an answer that is truly well made, it's been enough of this. The community has had enough.
this is a lot better than my post... i-- yes ok admins look at this and pls consider we bEG AT THIS POINT

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
@_The13thDoctor_ @Anneum @EasyNancy @Water is good lol Before I make a vote, I would like to know what the current “no” side thinks about this. Oreo did make a pretty good convincing argument. I haven’t heard from the other side though, so I would like to know your thoughts about this to make my vote and to see if BW should be added back. Perhaps I’ll tag some staff later on as well to see.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
@_The13thDoctor_ @Anneum @EasyNancy @Water is good lol Before I make a vote, I would like to know what the current “no” side thinks about this. Oreo did make a pretty good convincing argument. I haven’t heard from the other side though, so I would like to know your thoughts about this to make my vote and to see if BW should be added back. Perhaps I’ll tag some staff later on as well to see.
I personally don't like blockwars, so I don't think it should come back and most people I know on the server don't like it either. Thats why I don't think it should be added again.

Reactions: East and Rawrbin

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think Blockwars is fine as a featured game, right now a lot of players play it cause it's there for a limited time. When it's permanent people will play it a lot a the start but I think it will die out over time, people will play it less and less everytime if they can play it whenever they want. I also personally don't like playing BlockWars right now. There's probably a good reason why they didn't make it permanent sooner.

Reactions: GladiusYugen

Sapphii_

Jul 23, 2015
Scotland
I think they should just bring all the games that got removed and make cube great again and each individual game has their own lobby once again, don't understand why they removed half of the actual good games and kept the bad games which made the server x100 times worse hence why I don't play as much.

Reactions: Saruhh

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think they should just bring all the games that got removed and make cube great again and each individual game has their own lobby once again, don't understand why they removed half of the actual good games and kept the bad games which made the server x100 times worse hence why I don't play as much.
People stopped playing a lot and not every game got filled this is why they had to remove a lot of games due lack of players. If they bring back the games most of the games won't be filled and will die out again.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I tried playing CTF yesterday and it was the most frustrating thing I have ever done, I used to kinda like it, but now the game is very difficult for many reasons, teammates not knowing what to do, like sealing up the flag so you can't get a capture point or the fact it's common to see team trolling. The toxicity with members on there is horrible, and just the game gets boring when you hit stalemates, and the fact you can have the game end with no one winning, it's very discouraging, this is not the type of game that should return to Cubecraft. It's not the worst game in the world, but there are far better options to come back with fewer issues and more consistency. This post is most likely not going to get a lot of support, mainly from BW players, but instead of thinking how you feel about it, take it from someone who has played it casually here and there and had actually liked it at first but sees the errors it has. Also, consider the player base as a whole, is this a game people will want to play for a long period of time? I played maybe 2 hours worth yesterday, almost everyone was complaining about how pointless and boring it was, the only people who didn't complain where people either kill farming, being toxic, or team trolling, to the point where at the end when we hit another stalemate and no one won, I decided I won't play CTF unless it's the only option. This also stems from the fact that most of the maps go from flat and boring to way to impossible to play on because the flag is buried (Not referring to no void maps) Also I wouldn't think it's a fair assumption to say it's as popular as it seems as there have been so many cases of fake voting that at this point voting is almost pointless if you're going to cheat, also yesterday there were about 2 different games with almost a full amount of people going, so I don't see it is lively, it's also silly that it would be made a permanent game before other games that could be well off more popular, and with that the fact that people I have spoken to have claimed they don't vote because they know BW is going to win, fake votes aside I can understand why that's discouraging, but that dosen't mean it should be a featured game either, because if THAT happens it brings the issues I mentioned earlier into more of effect.

So no, I would not like to see this game past being featured. At least not for a long time.

P.S I am also slightly less opposed to this if Core is also implemented back with it, I love Core a lot more than CTF. :P

Sapphii_

Jul 23, 2015
Scotland
People stopped playing a lot and not every game got filled this is why they had to remove a lot of games due lack of players. If they bring back the games most of the games won't be filled and will die out again.
fair enough, cube still be so bad tho like they kept TOWER DEFENCE who tf plays tower defence man

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom