Title explains the basics of this.
-They are played very much (When they are there)
-There could be an extra slot for a minigame on the row of games.
Ex:
Now:
Left:Seasonal Game
Tower Defense
Lucky Islands
Eggwars
Skywars
PvP
Right: Parkour
My Suggestion:
Left:
Seasonal Game
Blockwars/Minerware
Tower Defense
Lucky Islands
Eggwars
Skywars
PvP
Parkour
Blockwars/Minerware
(I might be wrong about the exact order but you get my point)
If this will be implemented, there must be some re-designing done because of the space, but the cubelets and rewards could be moved a bit more backwards (From a perspective where you join the lobby)
If some things are unclear, feel free to ask.
I do want to credit @RemiTheSheep because he already suggested minerware to stay and it got escalated, I'm just putting something on top of it in the hope it will work.
Thank you!
-They are played very much (When they are there)
-There could be an extra slot for a minigame on the row of games.
Ex:
Now:
Left:Seasonal Game
Tower Defense
Lucky Islands
Eggwars
Skywars
PvP
Right: Parkour
My Suggestion:
Left:
Seasonal Game
Blockwars/Minerware
Tower Defense
Lucky Islands
Eggwars
Skywars
PvP
Parkour
Blockwars/Minerware
(I might be wrong about the exact order but you get my point)
If this will be implemented, there must be some re-designing done because of the space, but the cubelets and rewards could be moved a bit more backwards (From a perspective where you join the lobby)
If some things are unclear, feel free to ask.
I do want to credit @RemiTheSheep because he already suggested minerware to stay and it got escalated, I'm just putting something on top of it in the hope it will work.
Thank you!
and good luck!