Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
This is just a suggestion -

I am expecting to get a lot of hate from this xD But this is my opinion

Making toxic bannable!
Cube is an amazing server with many good games and a cube is a lot of fun. Although whenever a "good" As a player on the cubecraft network I get salty when I see things like this - https://imgur.com/a/fCGQM

Now I will come and say I am a toxic person, I do these things to but it is not muteable so Im not going to stop. I would like to see this happen so that cube can be a better more nice place for the players.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The problem with that is: There's no actual solid definition of what "being toxic" involves. How would we know what's considered toxic, and how would we know that staff would completely agree?
Don't get me wrong: Toxic players are the most annoying ones to come by since they're always being borderline, and there's no actual reason to mute them. This is where you'd simply ignore players if they're actually driving you mad.

By the way, the example you gave can be punished for if the staff member interprets it as someone telling someone else to literally die.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Being toxic is already against the rules, but only when toxicity reaches a certain extent. To simply call somebody a noob, or to say that the kill was easy, is not grounds for a mute because these things only have the power that you choose to prescribe them.

Now I will come and say I am a toxic person, I do these things to but it is not muteable so Im not going to stop. I would like to see this happen so that cube can be a better more nice place for the players.
This is not the mentality to have if you want the server to have a friendlier environment. You shouldn't be toxic just because there aren't consequences, but instead set an example by not being toxic. Toxic people won't stop being themselves just because they're threatened with a day-long mute. They'll just find some other way to harass other players, say, by targeting them for example.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Making toxic bannable!
Cube is an amazing server with many good games and a cube is a lot of fun. Although whenever a "good" As a player on the cubecraft network I get salty when I see things like this - https://imgur.com/a/fCGQM

If there primarily targeting you then it's bullying.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Making toxic bannable!
Now I will come and say I am a toxic person
7B3DC524-93E7-403A-90CB-46A58A626DE8.jpeg

(Courtesy to @Shamel for the emote. ;) )

As mentioned above, the definition of being toxic is vague to the point where it is purely opinionated - what someone may see as toxic may also be seen as an endeavour to help someone out.
Calling someone a “noob” means inexperienced and there’s nothing wrong with that, and “ez’ is also opinionated, so there’s no reason to punish someone for the same amount of time than someone who swears.
Don't get me wrong: Toxic players are the most annoying ones to come by since they're always being borderline, and there's no actual reason to mute them. This is where you'd simply ignore players if they're actually driving you mad.
The exact reason why we added the /ignore command - to avoid members having to deal with players who are borderline with being muteable - obviously if they are doing something that can warrant a mute then report them, but if not then ignore them and don’t deal with them. :P

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
View attachment 142580
(Courtesy to @Shamel for the emote. ;) )

As mentioned above, the definition of being toxic is vague to the point where it is purely opinionated - what someone may see as toxic may also be seen as an endeavour to help someone out.
Calling someone a “noob” means inexperienced and there’s nothing wrong with that, and “ez’ is also opinionated, so there’s no reason to punish someone for the same amount of time than someone who swears.

The exact reason why we added the /ignore command - to avoid members having to deal with players who are borderline with being muteable - obviously if they are doing something that can warrant a mute then report them, but if not then ignore them and don’t deal with them. :p
;_; plz dont ban me. Also i didt know /ignore xD we really need a better /help list

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay deal
We will make sure all victims of any toxic fluids or radiation are banned from this server

Yeah that is the only real definition of toxic

Unlike most other things
Swears have a set definition
This doesn’t

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Making toxic bannable!

If they’re targeting you to hurt you mentally, then its bannable. But I disagree that general “n00b” and “haxer” should be bannable.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
Top Bottom