Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Sorry I have to disagree, because cubecraft has not enough players for it. A few years ago cubecraft decided to remove a lot of gamemodes and make featured games of it, because games didn't fill up. If cubecraft will hit more players again, I would love to see more games implemented!

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
I agree with your submission personally I play it a lot but I think they won't do it because it has to a small amount of players to make it permanent!
Have a good day! 💎

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,
I honestly would like Battle Zone to be back, but the Java player base is not enough to do so. If the Java network reaches 8k players a day, then it will be possibe to make it a permanent game.
Let's hope this happens in the future :)

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hi!

I think the Battle Zone is very good game and should be permanent, not featured. Do you agree?

Hey!

A great suggestion but Battle zone was removed due to lack of players, a while ago when it was implemented and didn’t have the support like to be a permanent game and somehow remained on the network, sadly got was removed a while ago, but it would still be extraordinary to see it again on the network, unfortunately I disagree now since it could have the same results as when it was it’s release date in the past.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Not enough players for that right now:(. I hope this can be a thing in the future when cubecraft has more active players as I like battle zone myself :).

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom