• No

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
Then what would happen when you have the "inventory sneak" feature off? Either way, you were answered by Tacos that we don't allow the client because it contains a blacklisted modification.

I'm sorry, but you don't need to get an attitude with me. I read all of the replies from the thread. If I misunderstood something, then it was just that... a misunderstanding.
Does tacos have an agenda against the client or something? lol

Anyway, sorry for making you sad, I apologise.
I will explain inventory sneak in a very very simple manner now so that you can understand.

Inventory sneak: ON = when you are in your inventory/if you pressed ESC/if you are in chat, your sneak will STILL disable (so no advantage is given), but then it re-enables as soon as your are out of your inventory. (This is so that you don't have to re-toggle your sneak on).

Inventory sneak: OFF = when you are in your inventory/if you pressed ESC/if you are in chat, your sneak will STILL disable (so no advantage is given), but it does not re-enable as soon as you are out of your inventory. (So you have to re-toggle your sneak on again).

Personally I think this is very easy to understand, but if you are still having issues understanding please ask (or maybe even try out the client yourself, its very very good and impossible to cheat on).

Now that you (hopefully) understand how this works, why do you think this particular togglesneak (only this one, not others that don't disable when you're typing in chat etc) makes having Badlion Client bannable? And why do you think that labymod (that has a togglesneak that doesn't disable when you're in chat etc) is still allowed?

Reactions: Mesbar

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Considering that the Badlion client was designed for one server specifically, it is very likely that the client does not only provide these fair features, but has also altered the way of sending packages to and interaction with the servers. These everlasting rumours can not and will not be confirmed or looked into because of the client its strict (and ridiculous) terms of service.

While Tacos’ reply partially undermines mine, here is how it would work in practice; you can’t be reported for using BLC, and neither can we know who uses it. The reason why it is disallowed is that we don’t know how Sentinel will react, as BLC’s internal mechanics can’t be investigated.

If you do manage to gain unfair advantages, such as sneaking whilst opening a chest, we will interfere.

Don’t be hostile.

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
Considering that the Badlion client was designed for one server specifically, it is very likely that the client does not only provide these fair features, but has also altered the way of sending packages to and interaction with the servers. These everlasting rumours can not and will not be confirmed or looked into because of the client its strict (and ridiculous) terms of service.

While Tacos’ reply partially undermines mine, here is how it would work in practice; you can’t be reported for using BLC, and neither can we know who uses it. The reason why it is disallowed is that we don’t know how Sentinel will react, as BLC’s internal mechanics can’t be investigated.

If you do manage to gain unfair advantages, such as sneaking whilst opening a chest, we will interfere.

Don’t be hostile.
Asking for a reply isn't hostile lol... but I'm sorry that this has upset you so much, I apologise.

Badlion Client was NOT designed for one server, in fact badlion as a server don't even exist anymore! It shut down over a month ago!!! And there are actually SIX servers partnered with them!

The client doesn't "alter the way of sending packages", hence why its allowed on every server apart from this one and there has yet to be a false ban, even on hypixel, the biggest server.

In fact, tell me, this client has been out for months and plenty of people have undoubtedly used it on cubecraft, how many people have been sentinel banned because of it? You say "we don't even know how sentinel reacts to it", but how has it reacted so far? Do you know about any sentinel bans as of yet because of people using badlion client? It would be interesting to know.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I was on cube for like 2 hours today playing eggwars and parkour with BLC
#OMEGALUL (no toggleshift or anything unfair. mainly use it for like HUD and stuff)

Reactions: John Clark

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
In fact, tell me, this client has been out for months and plenty of people have undoubtedly used it on cubecraft, how many people have been sentinel banned because of it? You say "we don't even know how sentinel reacts to it", but how has it reacted so far? Do you know about any sentinel bans as of yet because of people using badlion client? It would be interesting to know.
As the client can’t be completely investigated due to their ToS, no one really knows for sure, hence why we discourage players to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom