• No (Please say why)

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

CoolThing

Nov 17, 2017
Hello, It's me.

Soooooooooooooooooo, today i wanna talk about appeals. Yeah oke.

(NOTE: MY ENGLISH IS BAD OKE PLS JUST ACCEPT IT.)

Private appeals:

So ya'll you can just go to the appeal website and see every player punishment. But i dont think it is needed that everyone can see the punishments from others. So I suggest to add a thing so that only the account owner can see hes/her punishments. Maybe like a ingame code that they need to give.

Maybe you can just see or the player is punished. like: "Notch is currently banned/muted for 20 days."

Why?
If a player accidentally leaks there appeal code, other players can just make an appeal and ruin it.
+ Maybe some players don't like it that others players can see there punishments.

Reactions: Priley

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
If a player accidentally leaks there appeal code, other players can just make an appeal and ruin it.
If you someone is stupid enough to leak their appeal code I doubt the appeal of that person would be that great.

As for the suggestion no, I want to see other player's ban history or see if Sentinel already banned the person I am trying to report.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
If you someone is stupid enough to leak their appeal code I doubt the appeal of that person would be that great.

As for the suggestion no, I want to see other player's ban history or see if Sentinel already banned the person I am trying to report.
I leaked it once :c

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don’t think you realise the consequences of this

1 they have no way to know whose account belongs to who without a linked account
That means that anyone without a linked forum account can’t view their own appeal page

Also @Commissioned is right
If you were rightfully punished for doing something wrong it is your fault
For people who were unrightfully punished I have noticed quite a few examples of people’s punishment history being cleared

I’ve been on this server for Quite a while and only once have I ever seen this happen
Not to mention it was because someone was streaming and was muted mid-stream and they didn’t even speak in chat, they were in a game of eggwars and they opened the villager which triggered it for some reason
(Appearently I now know of 2 examples because of posts above) still that is so few in the time I have seen

D

Deleted member 59979

Just dont share your appeal code. Wont have a problem otherwise

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Looks like somebody is embarrassed to show that they've been banned on a server in a block game.
No... why.. Seriously??
Like...It's good to see if a hacker was banned right???

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
If this actually happened, said player that is punished could message CrazyManJr or Tacosbefriends and explain the situation. I also don't like this suggestion either way, it's your fault that you got banned or muted. It's also nice to see people's history.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
It's their fault that they got punished, and if you manage to let your little brother on your pc so he can leak your appeal code then just go to TacosBeFriends or CrazymanJR.

Reactions: CyberAutumn
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom