• yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • maybe

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The site is already kinda mobile friendly except for the quote button. You can do everything and I actually prefer it sometimes over the laptop version.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
This has been suggested before and iirc staff said that they weren't gonna do that because there weren't enough people that would then actually use it.
And as said before, the forums is mobile friendly, so it's not really a problem.

Expectational

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2019
United Kingdom
www.zakshearman.com
In my opinion, it would be worthless, I find the forum easy to use on a mobile device, and there would need to be a lot of work to go into making the application. If anything, it would be much better for them to just make the forum more mobile friendly, but I also don't see the need for this.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Why is people saying no to the app, i dont wanna waste my time on going on google. People would think im a nerd
Open it on Google Chrome and don't close the tab with CubeCraft on it. If you're done checking the forums you can either leave Chrome open on the background ir close ut. And when you wanna check it again you just open Google Chrome again. If you didn't close the tab with CubeCraft, you shouldn't have to search it again.

That is as much work as opening an app is. So it's basically the same.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom