Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Suggestion:

Add a mail command. /mail send <user> (message)

Reason:

Sometimes you can't contact people through Discord etc. Therefore, adding a /mail command, you can message someone who is offline.

Other Information:

/mail send <user> (message) : to send mail

/mail read : When you log-in to CC, it will say something like You have 2 mails! Do /mail read to read mail.

/mail clear : After reading the mail, you can use this command to clear your mailbox.

Pros: Can communicate to people who you don't have any other ways of contact with (Skype, Discord, etc.)

Cons:

S P A M
(any way to fix this?)

EDIT: Give an option to enable who you get mails from. [All/Friends/None]

An alternative to /mail...
Mails are written down in the MC book & quill GUI.
When reading the mail, a written book GUI will pop up on your screen which you can read through.

Last edited:

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I would like to see this on the server. It's very convenient.
In my opinion this is a very good idea!:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|IGN > Dynasty_Nyan|
|Rank > Obsidian|
[YouTube]: my channel
I've seen this kind of commands on servers before, I must say it's very useful in some situations.
+1
0_0 I actually thought most people were going to say no to this suggestion because of 'spams' xD

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I would think that the amount of mails each friend can send you is only one, because this way there will not be as much spam.
Otherwise, I do agree with your suggestion! ;)

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Great idea! I really would like to see this in the future. +1 But players should be able to put it off and on. Or put it on only for friends, to prevent spam.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
I really like this idea. Sometimes I forget to ask to my new friends for his discord or Skype account, so with the /mail I can do it.+1

Reactions: Quake_02

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This would be kinda cool to have as a alternative rather than spammed in the chat with "Live!" Or anything else to do with cubecraft. This would be very nice to have in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
Top Bottom