Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I was good at skywars when I was stone now I always get targeted by the noobs next to me .-.
Once somebody was like "Oo I've never killed a mod before, you're going to be my first mod kill" and I was like right, going to middle. I'm being targeted. I must win.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I like to use the archer kit. Here's a little tactic i use every game: Instead of looting chests at the beginning of a game, do the unpredictable; Shoot the enemies whilst they are looking in their chests ;) they will die in 3 shots, just try not to miss whilst they are standing still XD don't embarrass yourself ^.-
Also, try buying lots of high level kits and just trying them, see if they suite your playstyle. I personally like camping back for my kills (sometimes getting kills from across the map) then finishing those that i failed killing before, rushing them with a sword (or an axe if i am feeling a little brutal) =)
Note: buying the level 1 kits when there are higher level kits available is just a waste of points; don't fall victim to this.
Also, don't buy any random kit, buy the ones of use. For example, why buy the pyro kit (USELESS!) when you could buy the tank or swordsman and actually get kills, rather than MAYBE dealing 3 degrading damage to your opponent via fire.
Common sense. Use it.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I used to by the annoying spawn killer who killed people at the start of every game when archer used to have even more arrows..

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
I used to by the annoying spawn killer who killed people at the start of every game when archer used to have even more arrows..
I am the annoying spawn killer who kills you before you looted your second chest :)
I like to use the archer kit. Here's a little tactic i use every game: Instead of looting chests at the beginning of a game, do the unpredictable; Shoot the enemies whilst they are looking in their chests ;) they will die in 3 shots, just try not to miss whilst they are standing still XD t.
Euhm, pretty common tactic? Solution: hide/place a 2x3 wall in front of you. Whenever an archer start to shoot at me at the start of a game I hide, let him waste his arrows then rush to him while he is looting his chests. Revenge.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I like to use the archer kit. Here's a little tactic i use every game: Instead of looting chests at the beginning of a game, do the unpredictable; Shoot the enemies whilst they are looking in their chests ;) they will die in 3 shots, just try not to miss whilst they are standing still XD don't embarrass yourself ^.-
Also, try buying lots of high level kits and just trying them, see if they suite your playstyle. I personally like camping back for my kills (sometimes getting kills from across the map) then finishing those that i failed killing before, rushing them with a sword (or an axe if i am feeling a little brutal) =)
Note: buying the level 1 kits when there are higher level kits available is just a waste of points; don't fall victim to this.
Also, don't buy any random kit, buy the ones of use. For example, why buy the pyro kit (USELESS!) when you could buy the tank or swordsman and actually get kills, rather than MAYBE dealing 3 degrading damage to your opponent via fire.
Common sense. Use it.
every kit has a use. either offence, defence, or a trap useage.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
what use does the pyro kit have? burn someone and deal a heart of damage, if you hit? and the price... no need for that price.
fire gives u .5 jump boost...... if u use it right, u can jump 6 blocks horizontly and 1.5 blocks vertically. that could be ur life savor.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom