Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Thread original maker : @gedas001
Check his thread out --->https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/skywars-guide-and-tips-tricks.2545/

_________________________________________________________________________________

1) Kits - ~<For Stones>~

Useless Kits - Builder . Farmer . Cookie Monster

Trap Kits - Ore gatherer . Fisherman . Snowball Warrior . Ancient Disrupter . Miner

Offensive kits - Tank, Swordsman, Archer, Enchanter, Pyro, Scout

Defensive Kits - Tank, Swordsman, Archer, Healer, Enchanter, Pyro, Scout

I personally love the tank kit, and the scout kit. The scout kit allows you to run away faster, build slightly faster, and jump farther. with the speed 1, you can get that 1 extra hit in a game.

2) Strats

PVP
Strafe ~ Go around them in circles while hitting them, they

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
1) Kits - ~<For Stones>~

Useless Kits - Builder . Farmer . Cookie Monster

Trap Kits - Ore gatherer . Fisherman . Snowball Warrior . Ancient Disrupter . Miner

Offensive kits - Tank, Swordsman, Archer, Enchanter, Pyro, Scout

Defensive Kits - Tank, Swordsman, Archer, Healer, Enchanter, Pyro, Scout

I personally love the tank kit, and the scout kit. The scout kit allows you to run away faster, build slightly faster, and jump farther. with the speed 1, you can get that 1 extra hit in a game.

For the projectile kits, fisherman, snowball warrior, throw the things while hitting them. that doubles the knockback.
2) Strats

- PVP -
Strafe ~ Go around them in circles while hitting them, it is hard for them to hit you.
Crit - Jump while hitting them. It damages them a lot more.
Blockhit - unless in a tight space, i wouldnt recommand doing it, bc you'll get knocked off easily.

Shooting - I don't like to fully charge the bow, and when i do, it is to damage them. But most of the times when i shoot the bow is to damage them enough so they will hide, and it will give me that time to build over.

- Distractions -

We have hard times trying to get to the island while the enemy is shooting at you.

Here is what you do.

- Shoot arrows, Damage them enough to make them hide so u can build over.
- Snowballs, and eggs. Throw at them, and most of the times, the enemy look at the ground while getting knocked back, so you can build over. (They will also hide)

3)Maps - I like to only play on map TREES bc it is too good. :P

Trees - a lot of trees. GO ONTOP OF THEM. go ontop of them, there are so many good things about going ontop of a tree.

- Element of surprise, you can jump them anytime, especially when they decide to build up.
- Better view - you can get a better view of your enemy's position.

How to kill a person ontop of a tree. go from under the tree and dig ur way up. being under a person will get you more hits on them.

Rainbow, jungle - maps as small like these, u can get knocked off easily. So, DO NOT jump, DO NOT shift. that will make the situation worse. just walk forwards while hitting them, they will be the ones getting knocked back.

4) F5

Use F5 to get better views.
9845-c6834f5c76ad2685530d994ad04cdd2d.jpg

5) Lava, water

While they are building, place lava on them. >:3

When a donor is at mid and there is no bridge - make a bunch of water and lava buckets to protect urself. Dont just jump to mid and take fall damage, place water down or MLG. the bucket of lava, u can place it everywhere at mid, and the donor will eventually step in it.

6) Teams vs MEH

When u are going against a team, somehow isolate one, by using projectiles, or placing lava on the bridge. kill one of them, and NEVER go into a hole with both of them,... or you are dooooomed, unless you have a d- pick, dig out from the BACK. and up. After you have killed the guy, run and run and run and run, until your health regens. then fight. I like to get ontop of the tree while regening.

Team of 5 - Damage atleast 3 of them with arrows, A LOT OF ARROWS, and then tank it.

7) Running

When running, after you have crossed the bridge, cover it with blocks, so the guy can't just walk over, he has to climb it, which makes time for u to run.

When at dead end, build up a tree, let him come to ur island, and them jump off the tree and start running trough the path u took :3

8) Start

Be that guy who gets his chest before every1 and build to another island. Get that element of surprise.

I like to loot everything in my chest and after i killed a guy and have some time to spare, throw everything useless out. Leaving one extra sword for an enemy might get u killed.

9)Gapple

When someone eats a gapple, somehow stall the 20 seconds of infinite regen. go up a tree or block urself in a cave.

IIIII dont have anything else :3

GG.

Tx gedas for inspiration, His is neater xD

I have some more things to say, but ill save it for sometime later

Reactions: Yittamonkey

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Great tips.

Although at the moment my tactic is enderpearl to mid and camp until block decay starts ad make sure nobody gets to mid.. I'm a noob camper :3
.-. and then I make a boss bridge to mid and MLG down and kill you miserably xD

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
.-. and then I make a boss bridge to mid and MLG down and kill you miserably xD
I usually have about 50 arrows and a load of projectiles and at the most a power 3 bow (I remember when I made a power 4 once but not enough time for that now..) so I would shoot you off or spam click the bow and kill you. Or, I would make you too scared to bridge and watch the island slowly die with you on it struggling.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I usually have about 50 arrows and a load of projectiles and at the most a power 3 bow (I remember when I made a power 4 once but not enough time for that now..) so I would shoot you off or spam click the bow and kill you. Or, I would make you too scared to bridge and watch the island slowly die with you on it struggling.
pff. im not that kind of noob who can't build a bridge xD

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I realised a bit too late that the key I wasn't clicking wasn't the w key when I fell off..

I have a pretty good aim with a bow.. I can easily kill people with a bow..
xD i take bow shots like a man and by the time you full charge ur bow and shoot at me and do that over and over again, ill be regened xD

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I don't fully charge it I aim it so I can just click click click.
if u shoot me and annoy me, i would...
- Distractions -

We have hard times trying to get to the island while the enemy is shooting at you.

Here is what you do.

- Shoot arrows, Damage them enough to make them hide so u can build over.
- Snowballs, and eggs. Throw at them, and most of the times, the enemy look at the ground while getting knocked back, so you can build over. (They will also hide)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom