Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
We didn't do a "Full" changelog because on this update that would have included a duplication and change to EVERY single game for hard mode, which would have made the list 100~ lines long. The key points are in the main article, and the fact that every game now has a hardmode. :):cube_light:
Yeah, that's true.
I have to say though, great job with the new, hard mode, I really like it! ;)

Erwin's

Sep 24, 2016
MineTastic
ItsErwin BowSpleef.png

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I waited so long for this updates and you guys just made my dream come true ! Thank you staff team for creating such an awesome update :cube_light: I hoping that this will get more players to play minerware , it is an awesome game and this game will only give people the feature to play a lot of minigames in just 1game. I also wanna thank the whole staff team for listening to our ideas ! Love you guys and have fun !

Reactions: hub3rt and Nikboo

TwinShards

Jan 3, 2017
Quebec → Montreal
I feel
  • Musical Chairs - Run around, sit on the chair when the music stops. (There is actual music)
could be unfair for players having a very bad ping of connection ( i don't have a bad one )
Like ~300ms of ping could be enough to loose the microgame :|

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I feel
  • Musical Chairs - Run around, sit on the chair when the music stops. (There is actual music)
could be unfair for players having a very bad ping of connection ( i don't have a bad one )
Like ~300ms of ping could be enough to loose the microgame :|
?
Wouldn't any game be unfair if you have low ping and connection not even just a micro game any of them

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
This is great, because it will be harder, to be honest miner ware is a easy game and a new challenge is always good

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom