Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hub3rt

Feb 3, 2017
Neat update, though as somebody with a severe pufferfish phobia, this is a huge turn-off for me:

Do you actually have to look at the guardians at all, or see them? I don't ask this jokingly, if I so much as see a guardian I will probably have a mini heart attack.

Also, please consider these suggestions for your next update!!
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/r...ressing-this-please.193202/page-3#post-874960

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-update-kitpvp-ffa-part-two.194359/

I honestly didn't know that a pufferfish phobia was a thing - But to give you an insight into the game, you essentially get spawned into a pool with 2/3 guardians and all the players, you have to swim and get onto the platform in the middle and you have a stick to knock other players back into the water - You could kinda avoid looking at them and just imagine it as a swim to the island game, but not really sure what else you could do except look away when the title appears...

hub3rt

Feb 3, 2017
My favorite game, just got... AN UPDATE!
And it's awesome!
Though, where's the "full changelog", eh? :O

Great job on the update :) :D

We didn't do a "Full" changelog because on this update that would have included a duplication and change to EVERY single game for hard mode, which would have made the list 100~ lines long. The key points are in the main article, and the fact that every game now has a hardmode. :):cube_light:

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Edit: nvm just saw your reply on this subject

Love it ! But where is the full changelog ? I would like to know what bugs got fixed and what the new achievements are.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I honestly didn't know that a pufferfish phobia was a thing - But to give you an insight into the game, you essentially get spawned into a pool with 2/3 guardians and all the players, you have to swim and get onto the platform in the middle and you have a stick to knock other players back into the water - You could kinda avoid looking at them and just imagine it as a swim to the island game, but not really sure what else you could do except look away when the title appears...
Yeah, it's gotta be the weirdest, most random phobia somebody could have lmao. I'll get my friend to defend me on it whenever the game comes up xd

Thnx for the new achievements btw, me likes achievements :3

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
I think the same about this update as I thought about the arcade update.. So uhm.. yeah..

N

Nikboo

upload_2017-7-28_16-45-58.png

Anyways, very neat Minerware update! Quite fun to play! ^-^

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Hello CubeCrafters!

I'd like to welcome you to the wonderful Minerware update! We have new games, new maps, new achievements and more! We've taken a bunch of the games and ideas suggested on the forums, and brought them to life! Let us know what you think of the update in the replies below.

15 NEW MICROGAMES

We love Minerware so much, but felt that it needed some new games to freshen it up and to give you some more variety in your gameplay. May we proudly introduce the following 15 new games:
  • Balance Beam - Run from one platform to the other.
  • Bouncing Gladiators - Bounce up, stay up, and knock others off.
  • Boomstick - PVP with explosive arrows - What could go wrong?!
  • Buy Item - Get things out of the chest, and buy the item from the villager.
  • Cactus Slap - Slap everyone into the Cacti, but avoid getting pricked.
  • Chicken Shooter - Bow + Arrow + Chickens = Chicken Wings. Get them chicken wings.
  • Drop - Drop & parkour your way down to the floor - Don't die!
  • Egg Battle - Protect your egg, break the other teams.
  • Explosive Catch - Throw your TNT, avoid everyone else's TNT - Stay alive!
  • Feed Blob - Mr Blobbo needs feeding, gather nutrients and feed him the food.
  • Hot Drop - Drop from the cage and land on the slime.
  • Lightning Strike - Avoid the lightning, simple.
  • Musical Chairs - Run around, sit on the chair when the music stops. (There is actual music)
  • Nerd Poling - Grab blocks, build up and get on the platform - BUT avoid snowballs.
  • Sea Guardians - Swim swim swim! Avoid the Guardians and get on a platform as fast as you can.

View attachment 135749
The new Chicken Shooter microgame

View attachment 135752
The new Drop microgame

View attachment 135750
The new Lightning Strike microgame

View attachment 135751
The new Egg Battle microgame

View attachment 135753
The new Cactus Slap microgame

We've not forgotten about the old games either, we've been working hard to remove some of the bugs you may have previously encountered, and have given the old games a bit of love and polish! We hope that the random nature of the game means you get a good mix of old and new games every time you play.

2 NEW MAPS

The build team has also been busy to bring two lovely new environments to play Minerware in! I am proud to introduce Gladiator and Steampunk - both as beautiful as each other, check them both out!

View attachment 135717
The new Steampunk map

View attachment 135718

The new Gladiator map

NEW ACHIEVEMENTS

We've 4 new achievements on launch, with more coming soon! Think you're good at Minerware? Try to get all 4 of these latest achievements, they're pretty tricky to get!

HARD MODE

You asked for it, so we've given it to you! There is now a voting option for Emerald Rank and above that lets you vote for either normal or hard difficulty.

Every single game has been tweaked to create both a hard and normal mode, and some of the games are SUPER challenging in hard mode, we can't wait for you to try them!

HYPE!!!

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium

Hello CubeCrafters!

I'd like to welcome you to the wonderful Minerware update! We have new games, new maps, new achievements and more! We've taken a bunch of the games and ideas suggested on the forums, and brought them to life! Let us know what you think of the update in the replies below.

15 NEW MICROGAMES

We love Minerware so much, but felt that it needed some new games to freshen it up and to give you some more variety in your gameplay. May we proudly introduce the following 15 new games:
  • Chicken Shooter - Bow + Arrow + Chickens = Chicken Wings. Get them chicken wings.
  • Musical Chairs - Run around, sit on the chair when the music stops. (There is actual music)
  • Nerd Poling - Grab blocks, build up and get on the platform - BUT avoid snowballs.
  • Sea Guardians - Swim swim swim! Avoid the Guardians and get on a platform as fast as you can.

View attachment 135749

View attachment 135752
The new Drop microgame

View attachment 135750

View attachment 135751

View attachment 135753

We've not forgotten about the old games either, we've been working hard to remove some of the bugs you may have previously encountered, and have given the old games a bit of love and polish! We hope that the random nature of the game means you get a good mix of old and new games every time you play.

2 NEW MAPS

The build team has also been busy to bring two lovely new environments to play Minerware in! I am proud to introduce Gladiator and Steampunk - both as beautiful as each other, check them both out!

View attachment 135717
The new Steampunk map

View attachment 135718

The new Gladiator map

NEW ACHIEVEMENTS

We've 4 new achievements on launch, with more coming soon! Think you're good at Minerware? Try to get all 4 of these latest achievements, they're pretty tricky to get!

HARD MODE

You asked for it, so we've given it to you! There is now a voting option for Emerald Rank and above that lets you vote for either normal or hard difficulty.

Every single game has been tweaked to create both a hard and normal mode, and some of the games are SUPER challenging in hard mode, we can't wait for you to try them!
Awesome!!!

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Hello CubeCrafters!

15 NEW MICROGAMES

View attachment 135749

View attachment 135752
The new Drop microgame

View attachment 135750

View attachment 135751

View attachment 135753

2 NEW MAPS

View attachment 135717
The new Steampunk map

View attachment 135718

The new Gladiator map

NEW ACHIEVEMENTS

HARD MODE

Another awesome update! :eek:
I love the look of these new maps. ❤

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom