Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 17, 2021
Hello,

These pictures I've attached are of an idea I had with my some nice people I found on Magic & Mayhem java edition (I'm MagicianThe1), if the pictures load, the suggestion was at base, just having the ability to merge wands and armour for a high price
in spirit (Maybe people don't want to look like Santa Claus in a mix between golem and flame armour).
If this was implemented, people could continue playing this game for a longer time because they would have larger objectives to complete (e.g combining all the special armour/wands into one overpowering set). This would have to be at a tremendous price or it would be easy to get.

Talking about people continuing to play for longer, there could be another boss, and up to about 20 players could fight it at once for it would be extremely powerful, but then people could say that it would take ages for twenty people to join. to fix that, you could make a thing were people could queue for fighting this boss and could be able to wait for players to join while ding something else, it would be cool if this could be implemented for the current boss fight now.

Next, I think that there should be an easier way to grind mobs, lets say you wanted to upgrade your hydro wand more and you are at player level 843, it would be infuriating going to the Quintenia caverns and 1 shotting axolandls for 5 hours, there could be a place for higher level players where axolandls spawn in their masses so you can fight more of them at the same time (in the quintenia caverns, I never find more than 10 axolandls and the highest rate spawning place for them at a time). This idea would go for all mobs.

Last of all, I suggest a trading system with a command.

Please note that this is all suggestions and I'm not saying that this must happen (I'm not dumb, I know that even if I said this must happen it may not).

If you agree please like this post, thank you.

Lastly, I would like to simply request that people withhold from toxicity.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-04 at 9.54.14 am.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-04 at 9.54.14 am.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot 2021-09-04 at 9.54.42 am.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-04 at 9.54.42 am.png
    168.1 KB · Views: 66
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom