Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
So lucky blocks survival games. Survival games only gets 400-500 players at peak times which is spread between solos and duos.
Also Lucky Islamds gets less players than Skywars (on bedrock), so Lucky lands will get less players than survival games. Probably around three hundred at peak hours. This would be spread similar to SG. With 200 players in duos and 100 in solos.

It just wouldn't attract enough players.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Falling in the void is also a part of Lucky Islands, The truth is the void is an important part in a lot of minnigames because it provides a barrier to overcome between players, The reason it works in Survival games is because chest are very easily lootable and can provide you with all the basics in one go, Lucky blocks not so much.
This would lead to some people simply getting lucky by getting a weapon in the first block they open, then slaughtering everyone around them who didn't get a weapon right at the start. Sorry, but I'm gonna have to give you a disagree on this one.

Reactions: vasui

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean it’s called “lucky islands” as in islands.. I wouldn’t want this because like the other person said, it’d basically be survival games but with lucky blocks instead of chests :(

• Agree
Reactions: BillyGlaz
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom