Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I understand your reasoning for this suggestion, but I don't think this is the solution. Just as you might be getting no compasses at some point, sometimes you might get several after one another. This solution just increases that chance.

My idea would be to, instead, give players a player tracker as soon as two total players are left - just as it does in other games.

Ondoorgrondelijk

Novice Member
Feb 4, 2021
I understand your reasoning for this suggestion, but I don't think this is the solution. Just as you might be getting no compasses at some point, sometimes you might get several after one another. This solution just increases that chance.

My idea would be to, instead, give players a player tracker as soon as two total players are left - just as it does in other games.
Awesome idea, hopefully they can change it.

Reactions: Reesle and Hoshi

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Put more compasses in Lucky Islands, someone was hiding and i searched for 30 minutes but was not able to find him and opened over 100 lucky blocks but no compass.
At least on the bedrock edition, you can craft compasses, which is possible on some maps, and they work as player trackers.
Edit: My suggestion would be to make it possible to craft compasses on all maps

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Put more compasses in Lucky Islands, someone was hiding and i searched for 30 minutes but was not able to find him and opened over 100 lucky blocks but no compass.
Honestly I agree with slightly improving the chance for compasses to spawn.

• Disagree
Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters