Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should 40second poison be made smaller or removed?

• removed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • made smaller

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • nothing

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I think potions are a fun strategy to the game, so I won't like to see this removed. Altough they could decrease the length of the poison if it's actually 40 seconds.

Reactions: Matriox

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I dont think it should get removed. There are multiple ways to run away or buy time for the poison to run out. Items like an enderpearl, grappling bow, freezing bow, an elytra to boost away or throw potions yourself since they are pretty common. You are not forced to fight it out in the first encounter it's totally fine to run away and come back later for a more favorable setting.

Reactions: yiup

yiup

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2018
Belgium
It's correct what you're saying. I'd would recommend to add a milk bucket in a lucky block, so if you're potioned you just could drink the milk. 40 seconds is way to long because it will bring you to 0.5 hp and makes you one shot for 40 seconds long! So my suggestions are; add a milk bucket to a lucky block or make the potion shorter. :)

Tom

Reactions: Klowii and Matriox

kurbey

Mar 12, 2021
40 seconds is just way too long! i think @yiup1410 their idea to add milk would be great too actually, and maybe still make the poison last shorter.
I don't think it's too long. There are too few negative lucky blocks anyway, so this actually only makes it more fun.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I agree that it should be nerved. Potions and strategies are great, and it is lucky islands after all, but in my opinion there should always be a good way to counter a strategy. With the poison potion I don't really feel like there is any. You can try to run away if you're lucky enough to escape for 40 seconds, but usually when you get fully hit by a poison potion it's game over. There is absolutely nothing you can do against it which is too overpowered in my opinion.

A slightly shorter duration would be awesome!

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!