Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to play this item more often?

• Total voters
Nov 23, 2020
Germany
Hey There, If you played LI alot then you probably know the item "Thors Hammer" and how rarely you can get it. I get it maybe once every 100 games or so. So this suggestion is very simple to just make it more common because that item has a really cool use and i would love to use it more often in games. :)

Edit2: Reduce the sharpness level of it to make it like every wand (max sharp 1) so It is not overpowered in the end :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rawrbin

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I agree about this being a really cool item but it's quite an OP one. This item combined with strength, speed or just the item itself in general does a lot of damage (and you can spam click the item). When I get it, I just go around with this item on a horse and spamclick everyone I encounter.

For the reason of it being an OP weapon, I'm going to say 'no' to the suggestion.

Nov 23, 2020
Germany
Hi! I agree about this being a really cool item but it's quite an OP one. This item combined with strength, speed or just the item itself in general does a lot of damage (and you can spam click the item). When I get it, I just go around with this item on a horse and spamclick everyone I encounter.

For the reason of it being an OP weapon, I'm going to say 'no' to the suggestion.
I actually didnt know you could spam click it, so would you agree with it if it has a timer similar to the fire sword?

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I actually didnt know you could spam click it, so would you agree with it if it has a timer similar to the fire sword?
Oh I didn't mean that you can spam click the cool effect, you can spam click the left click button (since it's a sharpness IV) and it will deal about 2 hearts of damage on every hit.
The right click ability (where it does the cool effect) takes quite long to recharge. I think that takes about 15-25 seconds.

Nov 23, 2020
Germany
Oh I didn't mean that you can spam click the cool effect, you can spam click the left click button (since it's a sharpness IV) and it will deal about 2 hearts of damage on every hit.
The right click ability (where it does the cool effect) takes quite long to recharge. I think that takes about 15-25 seconds.
Oh ok xD I never get this item to look at it alot xD So if you make it like every other wand with maybe sharp 1 (cuz its thors hammer) then it should be fine right?

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh ok xD I never get this item to look at it alot xD So if you make it like every other wand with maybe sharp 1 (cuz its thors hammer) then it should be fine right?
Wands don't have a sharpness level :p But I slightly disagree, it apparently takes 40 seconds to recharge so if you can't use this weapon other than once every 40 seconds, it'd feel kind of useless (just like some wands, I don't use the potion wand a lot unless I actually have it in my hotbar slot, just because it takes so long to recharge and the thing it does isn't very useful).

Nov 23, 2020
Germany
Wands don't have a sharpness level :p But I slightly disagree, it apparently takes 40 seconds to recharge so if you can't use this weapon other than once every 40 seconds, it'd feel kind of useless (just like some wands, I don't use the potion wand a lot unless I actually have it in my hotbar slot, just because it takes so long to recharge and the thing it does isn't very useful).
Tbh i dont agree with that, I mainly dont use the potion wand because it doesnt always do bad effects to your enemy player. And i do not wand to give the person i fight resistance speed or poison. If the thors hammer would have a ability similar to the fire sword then you can techncially just sword swap / wand swap with it making it very useful to confuse and do damage even in 3v1s

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Tbh i dont agree with that, I mainly dont use the potion wand because it doesnt always do bad effects to your enemy player.
Well it does, if it's green it does a bad effect, if it's pink, it's a good effect. (Colour of potion on top of the wand)

If the thors hammer would have a ability similar to the fire sword then you can techncially just sword swap / wand swap with it making it very useful to confuse and do damage even in 3v1s
Well yes it does, it just takes a whole 40 seconds for it to recharge.

Nov 23, 2020
Germany
Here is the wand again for everyone who doesnt know

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-23 at 16.46.26.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-23 at 16.46.26.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 97

Jiadi_

Oct 7, 2017
Pokemon world
Then you are either right or you had alot of luck. We cant assume it of this just without knowing the actual percentage.

I mean, I even forgot this item excited. Still I'll have to vote no as well cause it would be to chaotic imo and if you get it to often you'll get bored.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom