Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Gonal

Novice Member
Feb 9, 2017
Spain
There really isn't much to say, the games at Lucky Islands speak for themselves.

We all know that dying to a bow isn't pleasant at all & it can be very frustrating, but sometimes a little competition isn't bad, right? The problem appears when you can't find a single player without a bow and you lose half of the games because there's a player who hasn't moved from his island or plans to move in the whole game with a bow(s) in his inventory. I'm on my way to the Lucky Islands Leaderboard in Solo, and it's honestly being hell wasting hours & hours every day on losing games because there's a player waiting on his island with 30 bows in his inventory.

Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.17 - 00.49.43.10.jpg

From my point of view there's 2 ways to fix it:

Nº1 - As in Sky Wars, add the option "No projectiles" before starting games [ranked players].
Nº2 - Drastically lower the chance of finding a bow.

The bow should be a "Lucky" or "Rare" item like all the others, becuase it's a weapon. But a grappler bow, a normal bow, a frozen bow, an explosive bow, an automatic bow, and a shotgun bow? Isn't it a bit excessive?

-------------------------------------------------------

Apart from this, I would like discuss about pets. The idea of having pets is great and sounds super cool! But seeing players with 1 snowman, 2 wolves and 2 cats... ooof. I don't see very entertaining to see how 2 pets destroy you x10 times more than the player who generated them... I personally would change the chance of finding pets or perhaps establish a limit, since it's a Minecraft mini-game, not a Zoo Simulator
😂

Those are my points of view and suggestions, I hope I'm not the only one with those thoughts,
Have a wonderful day!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I do think that the voting option to have bows removed from the game is a good idea, as they aren't a fundamental part of a LI game. However, I disagree with the other suggestions aside from the pets one. They should make it where you can only find up to 1 pet in a game.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
There really isn't much to say, the games at Lucky Islands speak for themselves.

We all know that dying to a bow isn't pleasant at all & it can be very frustrating, but sometimes a little competition isn't bad, right? The problem appears when you can't find a single player without a bow and you lose half of the games because there's a player who hasn't moved from his island or plans to move in the whole game with a bow(s) in his inventory. I'm on my way to the Lucky Islands Leaderboard in Solo, and it's honestly being hell wasting hours & hours every day on losing games because there's a player waiting on his island with 30 bows in his inventory.

View attachment 177427

From my point of view there's 2 ways to fix it:

Nº1 - As in Sky Wars, add the option "No projectiles" before starting games [ranked players].

The bow should be a "Lucky" or "Rare" item like all the others, becuase it's a weapon. But a grappler bow, a normal bow, a frozen bow, an explosive bow, an automatic bow, and a shotgun bow? Isn't it a bit excessive?

-------------------------------------------------------

Apart from this, I would like discuss about pets. The idea of having pets is great and sounds super cool! But seeing players with 1 snowman, 2 wolves and 2 cats... ooof. I don't see very entertaining to see how 2 pets destroy you x10 times more than the player who generated them... I personally would change the chance of finding pets or perhaps establish a limit, since it's a Minecraft mini-game, not a Zoo Simulator
😂

Those are my points of view and suggestions, I hope I'm not the only one with those thoughts,
Have a wonderful day!

Hi

Not necessarily remove the bows from Lucky island, since there are several types of bows and they fulfill their function. I disagree with the option of reducing the amount of bows since, as mentioned in your suggestion, there is not only 1 bow that has a single function, there are currently several that have many objectives and functions. And I disagree with the option to reduce the number of pets, they are necessary and somehow are helpful in a combat so I would like to continue seeing them around without being reduced in some way.

Reactions: luv!

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, this voting option doesn't fit in with Lucky Blocks, Lucky Blocks is all about randomness, with having all the projectiles removed, the guessing would be a lot easier with what you are gonna get out of it.

I think it is always a good idea to nerf/buff certain items to make them more balanced in the game. I also experience this a lot that i have a bunch of bows in my inventory, since i only use 1 bow most of the time.

The bow should be a "Lucky" or "Rare" item like all the others, because it's a weapon. But a grappler bow, a normal bow, a frozen bow, an explosive bow, an automatic bow, and a shotgun bow? Isn't it a bit excessive?
Yes, I also think there are a little too much different bows in Lucky Blocks making the spawn rate for bows even higher, even tho when a grappler bow isn't really something where you shoot with. But, having all these different bows make the game more interesting and challenging, You will never know what kind of bow a player has until he uses it. Although with all the different wands that are in Lucky Blocks, this is indeed a bit excessive in my opinion. We have a TNT Wand, but also an explosive bow.. I think you get the point.

But seeing players with 1 snowman, 2 wolves and 2 cats...
To be honest, i have never experienced this like how you mention it, but i have seen some people with only 1 or 2 wolves.I like the idea of having pets in Lucky Blocks because of all the randomness that is going on, but i think this isn't that big of a problem.

Reactions: Lozora and Quis

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I disagree with your suggestion. First of all, you must know that bows are just another useful weapon to fight against other players. Bowspamming is considered as another style of pvp, but, this time, with a bow. I know there's too many types of bows on Solo Lucky Islands, but they are there for a reason.
You could try to build up different strategies in order to not get killed by a bowspammer. For example, block their bow hits, or use a bow...

And the pets should be staying as they are now. I know it's more hard to fight a pet rather than a player on Lucky Islands but, as I said, you can just use different strategies rather than melee.
Use your imagination :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom