Should this map be added?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Great map! I love every little detail. Only thing is that the trees/ bushes should only have 1 color of fruit than multiple.

D

Deleted member 486250

The only thing I can see is the carrot that is in each of the islands and carrots are not fruits xd

IcePancake

Novice Member
May 14, 2020
The only thing I can see is the carrot that is in each of the islands and carrots are not fruits xd
Took a while for me to understand that you thought the pineapple was a carrot XD ya got me really confused there, I can see why you thought that because its in the ground and all but its suposed to be spongebobs house, I didnt want a bland looking pineapple on it lol

IcePancake

Novice Member
May 14, 2020
Ello! I updated the map and changed the screenshots to better match the suggestions you guys made. Thank you very much for suggesting stuff!

Reactions: Hinterglemmer

Hinterglemmer

Nov 2, 2018
Belgium
Ello! I updated the map and changed the screenshots to better match the suggestions you guys made. Thank you very much for suggesting stuff!
Nice that you made an effort to adjust it, a lot of people wouldn't do that. This also looks much better than the first one. I find the 'banana shaped' island very original! Well done! Changed to 'Yes' 🤗

kruisboogaapje

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Really nice one! Just one thing, mid looks a bit messy, consider reducing the amount of heads(the fruits).
Hi,

I'm sorry, but I disagree. The map is really good looking in every way. Of course there are some thing this map can improve on. But I don't think reducing the number of 'fruit heads' is the solution to this. The theme of this map is fruit, so there has to be a lot of fruit. Maybe a way to solve this is to increase the height of the trees. This way you don't look directly to the heads when you are standing on mid.

But mid like this is boring. I think you can improve mid (and solve the too many heads problem) by adding a big building in mid. This can be another piece of fruit of something else you can think of. But like this, I agree, it looks a bit messy because all the heads a ground level without any other (big) building.

~kruisboogaapje

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Woww beautiful map, and the post was formatted great as well. I do agree that mid is a bit messy, but overall I'd love to see this implemented.

Reactions: Mqxti

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Hi,

I'm sorry, but I disagree. The map is really good looking in every way. Of course there are some thing this map can improve on. But I don't think reducing the number of 'fruit heads' is the solution to this. The theme of this map is fruit, so there has to be a lot of fruit. Maybe a way to solve this is to increase the height of the trees. This way you don't look directly to the heads when you are standing on mid.

But mid like this is boring. I think you can improve mid (and solve the too many heads problem) by adding a big building in mid. This can be another piece of fruit of something else you can think of. But like this, I agree, it looks a bit messy because all the heads a ground level without any other (big) building.

~kruisboogaapje
Since I wrote that message the heads have been reduced, so what you are looking at now isn't the same mid island that I commented. I like it the way it looks now with less heads than before.

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-May build quality
-Layout and gameplay can be varied more in the middle island

Please do not be disheartened by the above message. Keep building if you enjoy doing it! Thank you for sharing. ♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom