Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Crafting Tables
If a person next to you gets blocks or enderpearls and a sword, you're at a pretty big disadvantage when you still need to break a wood block to get a crafting table. Even if nobody tries to stab you, it's still annoying to have to make your own crafting table. Every island should have a crafting table just like every island has hay bales.

Invisibility Wand
This wand is completely useless, you need to put off all your armor for it work at least a little bit, but then your name still shows so it's still useless. I can only see one use for this wand and that's the achievement. I think it's a much better idea for the wand to make you completely invisible, meaning other players won't see your name nor armor. Yes, this is suddenly much better, and perhaps even too overpowered. Which is why CubeCraft should make it so that if you get hit someone or take damage yourself, you become visible again. Because right now it's completely useless.

Shotgun Bow
This is by far, in my opinion at least, the worst bow ever. If I get this bow, I instantly throw it away. It's range it so low, there are only a handful of maps where you can reach your opponent if they stand on the edge of their island. Increase the range of the shotgun bow, to make it not useful. I don't know if it's possible to even increase it, but I assume it is since SkyWars' shotgun ability is actually good and I love it.

Melon Tower
You can get a melon tower in blessed mode....... why.. I don't feel really blessed when my lucky block suddenly gets lifted into the air by a bunch of melons. It only takes more time to get that lucky block and most of the time I just skip it. Remove it from blessed mode.. It only serves one purpose which is to give you food.. but melons are the most useless food ever. It's like carrots in EggWars. You think it's easier, but then you begin a fight and your food bar drops to zero. Bread is much better as a food source and I haven't seen anyone actually use melons as a food source.
I'd like to add that, most of the time that tower is stuck inside a wall so you can't even use the staircase properly and you need to mind your way towards that one lucky block only to get a bunch of chickens you know you´re not gonna use because you're a sane person and you eat bread.

Last edited:

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Crafting tables
Gotta agree on that. It's a real pain to get all your gear, only to then find out you still need to break those hay bales and make a crafting table. I know some/most of the maps already have a standard crafting table on the island, though, for those who don't have one, I feel like they deserve one.

Invisibility Wand
Not sure. Invisibility wand is a wand I mainly use early on. When someone decides to rush me or I need to escape from someone, I quickly throw on the invisibility et voila. I even sometimes use it to troll a player. I simply don't put on armor, jump towards them and knock them off the island. I don't feel like this should become a wand that makes you fully invisible, because even if it would last 3 seconds, the hits you can get are insane and is considered a big advantage.

Shotgun Bow
Every bow has its purposes. Freezing shot bow puts enemies in an ice block, Explosive bow speaks for itself, and so does the shotgun bow in my opinion. The shotgun bow works, basically like a shotgun. The closer you get, the more damage it does, hence the low range. The range doesn't need to be increased, because then it would be an SMG-bow or an AR-bow. I understand you don't like it, but that doesn't mean the physics and purpose of a bow need to be taken away. There are plenty of other bows you can use.

Melon Tower
Don't see why it should get removed. Blessed mode is there to give players good loot without harming items such as an explosive squid or a deep hole to void. I know for a fact that many other people (me included) use this to get that one extra lucky block that might contain something good. It's perfectly fine that you don't like the way it works, but the Melon Tower is simply a good item, only the choice is up to you if you use it or not.

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Crafting Tables
If a person next to you gets blocks or enderpearls and a sword, you're at a pretty big disadvantage when you still need to break a wood block to get a crafting table. Even if nobody tries to stab you, it's still annoying to have to make your own crafting table. Every island should have a crafting table just like every island has hay bales.
I think the game is meant to be like that, it's "lucky" islands, you either lucky or not. Also, I guess getting a crafting table isn't very hard and seems fun. In my opinion, the game is challenging like this.

Melon Tower
You can get a melon tower in blessed mode....... why.. I don't feel really blessed when my lucky block suddenly gets lifted into the air by a bunch of melons. It only takes more time to get that lucky block and most of the time I just skip it. Remove it from blessed mode.. It only serves one purpose which is to give you food.. but melons are the most useless food ever. It's like carrots in EggWars. You think it's easier, but then you begin a fight and your food bar drops to zero. Bread is much better as a food source and I haven't seen anyone actually use melons as a food source.
I'd like to add that, most of the time that tower is stuck inside a wall so you can't even use the staircase properly and you need to mind your way towards that one lucky block only to get a bunch of chickens you know you´re not gonna use because you're a sane person and you eat bread.
I agree with you but should not really be removed. The melon tower is a very lucky item to get, because I struggle getting food sometimes so I would like to suggest new chances to get food, or hide some food underground or somewhere in the island and we have to find it. Melon tower is fine but hard to get.

Invisibility Wand
This wand is completely useless, you need to put off all your armor for it work at least a little bit, but then your name still shows so it's still useless. I can only see one use for this wand and that's the achievement. I think it's a much better idea for the wand to make you completely invisible, meaning other players won't see your name nor armor. Yes, this is suddenly much better, and perhaps even too overpowered. Which is why CubeCraft should make it so that if you get hit someone or take damage yourself, you become visible again. Because right now it's completely useless.
Invisibility Wand is only useful if you don't have armor and hiding somewhere to not be caught by other teams, but I also don't like to see the name shown in anyway so players will struggle hiding and I don't see it overpowered because it has a duration of 8 seconds (Correct me here) and if you face someone with full iron armor/diamond armor, they'll not be taking much damage from you and if they hit you with their diamond sword, I'm sure you'll lose a lot of your HP. It will be overpowered if you have another stuff to kill the other players easily, like hot potato or TNT wands... Etc

Reactions: Pyrite

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Crafting Tables

Invisibility Wand

Shotgun Bow
This is by far, in my opinion at least, the worst bow ever. If I get this bow, I instantly throw it away. It's range it so low, there are only a handful of maps where you can reach your opponent if they stand on the edge of their island. Increase the range of the shotgun bow, to make it not useful. I don't know if it's possible to even increase it, but I assume it is since SkyWars' shotgun ability is actually good and I love it.

Melon Tower

Invisibility Wand
I think this wand just needs a longer duration, 8 seconds is way too short, 30 seconds would be better considering this is used when completely stripped of armor.

Shotgun Bow
I think this bow should be removed from the game or have both the spread of the weapon decreased, and the range increased.

Melon Tower
This gives you some height if you have an elytra, though I would prefer if the center was made out of wood or green clay that you can build with.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Crafting Tables
I kinda agree with what everyone said above me. It is a real pain in the ass if you still have to make that crafting table, but it also adds an extra challenge. I am leaning towards Cynamooo opinion though. Have had enough of these moments and it would just make it easier.

Invisibility Wand
It's not really useless. As you mentioned yourself, you gotta take all your armour off for the wand to work properly. The problem here is the duration, like Lezappen mentioned. increasing the time would save a lot of stress and throwing-wand-away moments because as of now, since the wand was introduced, I have always thrown it away because I never ever use it.

Shotgun Bow
Agreed. And yes, this should be possible. So in short words, I'd suggest to increase the range of the arrows or to replace it with a different kind of special ability bow since you can only shoot once with it because it has to reload after.

Melon Tower
I get where this is coming from, melons stuck in the wall and then eating it after, I know it doesn't taste good at all... okay to be serious, it's not my favourite Lucky Block outcome, but definitely not the worst. You have free food (even though it doesn't restore that much of your food bar) and with some extra luckyness, some good Lucky Block on top of it. It is blessed, so always worth a shot for me and take a look what's inside (can't be bad huh ;p).

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom