Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
In lucky islands, some players stay on their islands or make a hole in the ground and stay there and make the game 30 minutes long. (This is in other games not an issue so I would like to suggest 2 ideas to solve the issue)
1. Player tracker - Give the players after 10-15 minutes a player tracker which they can find the last player. I know that this is something you can get from a lucky block but sometimes you just don't get it and can't find more lucky blocks. In some cases you just have to leave because otherwise, the game won't end.
2. Refill - Refill at some places lucky blocks. For example that there will fall some lucky blocks from the sky for the players to pick up.
Now they will have the change to gain a player tracker. In the two other games with this issue, skywars and eggwars it is possible to get a player tracker, through the chest refills and the villager shop.
I hope this gets added, and if you have some more ideas or things you would change let me know!

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
In lucky islands, some players stay on their islands or make a hole in the ground and stay there and make the game 30 minutes long. (This is in other games not an issue so I would like to suggest 2 ideas to solve the issue)
1. Player tracker - Give the players after 10-15 minutes a player tracker which they can find the last player. I know that this is something you can get from a lucky block but sometimes you just don't get it and can't find more lucky blocks. In some cases you just have to leave because otherwise, the game won't end.
2. Refill - Refill at some places lucky blocks. For example that there will fall some lucky blocks from the sky for the players to pick up.
Now they will have the change to gain a player tracker. In the two other games with this issue, skywars and eggwars it is possible to get a player tracker, through the chest refills and the villager shop.
I hope this gets added, and if you have some more ideas or things you would change let me know!
1. Player Tracker: Yes, because what you said its SOOOOO annoying if people camping for so long and you still don't have a player tracker.
2. Refill: I think if you playing the game smart, you don't need lucky blocks anymore and your inventory is full.
So my conclusion is yes and no, but I will say yes, because it is really annoying if people are camping.

Reactions: Mats3209

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
totaly aggree, if you broke all the lucky blocks and you didnt found a player tracker you are completely unable to find the last player

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
1. Player Tracker: Yes, because what you said its SOOOOO annoying if people camping for so long and you still don't have a player tracker.
2. Refill: I think if you playing the game smart, you don't need lucky blocks anymore and your inventory is full.
So my conclusion is yes and no, but I will say yes, because it is really annoying if people are camping.
I understand the fact that your inventory can be full, but it could be a solution if they don't like the first idea. If they don't like both ideas they could place more lucky blocks in the maps

Reactions: Zathelas

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I understand the fact that your inventory can be full, but it could be a solution if they don't like the first idea. If they don't like both ideas they could place more lucky blocks in the maps
I hope that they will add the Player Tracker, it can be so useful.

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
I agree with you 100/100 because that happened with me a lot, a player were hiding and I opened all the lucky blocks and I didn't find any player tracker, so I got bored and I left.
Crazy mode in lucky island have a refill, but not all the players like Crazy mode, so they have to add it in normal and blessed mode as well, it would be nice.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I have never needed a player tracker before. Only if I get it out of a Lucky Block, then I am using it. But I have never really needed a player tracker in Lucky Islands before for the last player alive. So for me, it's a no but that's personal.

A refill could be very nice and handy. Something like the Skywars refills but not that many refills. In Skywars you have 3 refills I think and a Lucky Islands game doesnt take that long most of the times so I would suggest a refill after 5 minutes or something (a few lucky blocks on every island again) and maybe a second refill after 10 minutes, but I actually don't think that's needed. Though, if so, I would say after 10 minutes a same kind of refill with some new Lucky Blocks on every island.

ProfAnalyst

May 1, 2020
Yes some people hide underground and that's very annoying, I had a game that took super long just because the last guy was hiding in the middle underground and I had no player compass.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom