Yes or no?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hi,

I've had this problem for quite a while but I've finally now decided to make a suggestion about this. Particles in Lucky Islands.. items such as the Elytra, Fire Sword, Ice Path Wand etc. all have particles before dropping. They look amazing and this is in no way hate to how it looks. I'm just talking about the time. I'm sure some people don't mind but others, such as myself, perfer to go into battle as quickly as possible. The ice wand, fire sword, grappling hook are all amazing items, but the waiting time is kinda insane. Especially in the team modes where your teammates can see what item you're about to get and get enough time to run over there and take it.

Yes you can open a different lucky block in the meantime, but that's only in Solo because in Teams the chances are high your teammate will take the item assuming you didn't care about it,or just because he wants it. In solo's case: it's still just really annoying..

Sooo my suggestion is simple: make the particles either faster or remove them.
Again, they look absolutely amazing but it just takes so long.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Isn't it possible to both leave the time of the particle animation and to let the item drop immediately? So if you open a Lucky Block, the item immediately drops and the particle animation will play as well (the time will stay).

If not, I'd just shorten the particle time and let the item drop whenever the timer is over.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

ProfAnalyst

May 1, 2020
There should be an option that there aren't so many particles for each weapon or bow that drops, or I also like the idea that Story said, where the loot drops instantly.

The particles should be an option that you can change in the menu with the kit shop and the ability shop.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Top Bottom