Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VisoredTrack494

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2022
I’ve recently noticed that when you play in Blessed or Normal (I don’t know about Crazy since I don’t play that mode), you get loot that it’s supposed to be exclusive for OP mode, such as the knockback golden sword, the fire aspect golden axe, armors with protection, and diamond swords with sharpness, this is really op

I’m wondering if this is intended? Because bows/wands don’t work like op and you don’t get bad loot from OP, only the good one as I mentioned, or this could be due to the changes you are making for the 1.19 update? Or it’s just a bug?

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello, I forwarded this issue to the rest of the team. They informed me that they haven't had this happen to them, from the sounds of it, it is not intended. We don't believe it to be a common issue as we'd get a lot more reports of this issue, with players getting killed by sharpness 3 swords in normal mode. As you may know, we're updating our network to 1.19 and Lucky Islands has been rewritten basically, and from our testing we didn't have this issue. So we believe it to be fixed and will roll out when our party event goes live.

Cam.

Reactions: VisoredTrack494
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom