Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Barry Boos

Oct 30, 2016
Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi all and especially the staff.

I was playing the map Hell on Lucky Islands yesterday. I found a stone pick axe and started picking ~40 iron and 16 gold blocks. It was slightly frustrating to melt all the ore with just 1 furnace. Could you add another furnace in the cave to enhance the speed of the game?

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Hi all and especially the staff.

I was playing the map Hell on Lucky Islands yesterday. I found a stone pick axe and started picking ~40 iron and 16 gold blocks. It was slightly frustrating to melt all the ore with just 1 furnace. Could you add another furnace in the cave to enhance the speed of the game?
I believe there are more furnaces on your starting island. Correct me if I am wrong. In most cases, you don't need gold unless you have apples and you don't need too much iron yourself unless you have teammates. For example, if you already have a chestplate (gold or higher tier at least), then don't make an iron one if you need the other armor pieces more.

Little tip to make the most out of your time: instead of putting all the ores and fuel at once, put 2-3 ores and some fuel while you get more. Just before the it finishes smelting the last ore or while it's smelting, add more ore (and fuel if needed). More furnaces is always better even if you waste fuel -- the time you save is more valuable than coal or wood.

Extra: To scottness, not all maps start with (cobble)stone on your island, so the only way to get more stone is to get it from a lucky block.

Barry Boos

Oct 30, 2016
Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I am an apple person :D I can't rely on strangers and expect from them to help me with fighting against a group of fully geared soldiers.

Thanks for the tip about melting a small amount first. I understand and will do.

Even though my hands are really cold and i am feeling rusty. Ill start a game to see if there are more furnaces on my starting island.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I am an apple person :D I can't rely on strangers and expect from them to help me with fighting against a group of fully geared soldiers.

Thanks for the tip about melting a small amount first. I understand and will do.

Even though my hands are really cold and i am feeling rusty. Ill start a game to see if there are more furnaces on my starting island.
It's better to warm up and practice on FFA and/or duels before playing minigames. Against armored players, you'll need secondaries if you got any (flint and steel, bow, potions).

ikmoetcoden

May 9, 2017
No Problems. I have sometimes the same problem. I cannot find chests and you cannot find furnaces :D

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom