Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
im playing Lucky island before i don't will play now becuase nothing uptd, i gonna play more if they coming new kits and little more new maps events map now on halloween Team lucky island not a new map only solo :/ somthing new in lobby exemple ester egg hunt
Well I played lucky islands for a very long time already (am still playing it) and I really love it, you are right, it needs a little bit of an update thing but for me, it’s fine (would like to see What they come up with in the new update tho)

Btw is this necro posting?

Reactions: Dutudy

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Well I played lucky islands for a very long time already (am still playing it) and I really love it, you are right, it needs a little bit of an update thing but for me, it’s fine (would like to see What they come up with in the new update tho)

Btw is this necro posting?
Yes i agree with you, i hope it come new achivment i need only 10k wins and kill enderdragon, but i want feast was funny creek are free wins sometimes i can't say i'm the best of pvp but people say im pro and more, so little new kits and more maps please!<3

Reactions: SanCookie

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes i agree with you, i hope it come new achivment i need only 10k wins and kill enderdragon, but i want feast was funny creek are free wins sometimes i can't say i'm the best of pvp but people say im pro and more, so little new kits and more maps please!<3
You are the best of pvp ;p
And yes, but it's already so long ago that they asked this ;-;

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
im playing Lucky island before i don't will play now becuase nothing uptd, i gonna play more if they coming new kits and little more new maps events map now on halloween Team lucky island not a new map only solo :/ somthing new in lobby exemple ester egg hunt
Wait what? Did you expect an UPDATE? nononono they just give you hope to one

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yeah that's true, he's complaining about it for too long now, also it's a necro-post maybe? Idk
well it is a feedback thread though it is no longer active so I am not sure
wich update? am just going for lucky islands in 1.8 idc if this update thread is out yet
Read the original message in this thread post
the one by Camezonda
okay now from things suggested in this thread and otherwise are added in the most recent update

Also that has been suggested to many times and clearly they are never doing it

Reactions: SanCookie

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
well it is a feedback thread though it is no longer active so I am not sure

Read the original message in this thread post
the one by Camezonda
okay now from things suggested in this thread and otherwise are added in the most recent update

Also that has been suggested to many times and clearly they are never doing it
i checked with ctrl+f and there are none 1.8 suggestions..
sooo mayby it will still be added. just pray to cubecraft to be a good server

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey guys, remember that we're always accepting suggestions for Lucky Islands. If you have any ideas for kits, achievements and of course, Lucky Blocks, comment them below :P If you also feel like some current Lucky Blocks need rebalancing, give examples and reasoning behind them. Thanks!

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
EGGWARS MODE:
People can respawn for sometime. They have an Egg at their islands.
This can be like an event such as the enderpearl event.

For those tower thingys: (Archer tower things)
Add a chest with a bow and some arrows, maybe a few blocks as well. From what we see it looks pretty useless.

Reactions: Camezonda

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys, remember that we're always accepting suggestions for Lucky Islands. If you have any ideas for kits, achievements and of course, Lucky Blocks, comment them below :p If you also feel like some current Lucky Blocks need rebalancing, give examples and reasoning behind them. Thanks!
Rebalancing? Well... I made a thread about what I don't like about the new stuff on Lucky Islands: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/lets-complain-about-lucky-islands.202682/

CrossJaw

Feb 8, 2018
Only one problem I have,
REMOVE THE KNOCKBACK II SWORD!
(Or at least nerf it a bit, really annoying when you're one of the last guys with good gear and some unarmored moron just comes up and knocks you off the edge with that wretched stick. Knockback I maybe?)

xLqmbo

Dec 31, 2017

CrossJaw

Feb 8, 2018
It'd be pretty fun if fireworks were included with the elytra drop. Unless it's 1.9 only, still would be a nice way to use the elytra without towering up with blocks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom