Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Regen wand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MadBadJK

Sep 11, 2018
near the landmark near my house
Hello.... my username is Extalion_fr and i am a regular player on your server.
recently i have been playing a lot of minerware and lucky islands. Minerware is awesome and lucky islands also is not bad.
But i have seen the kits in lucky islands. The "best" kit is classified as the Diamonds kit which is worth 500 points ..
*That's a lot of points for an average player*
i am not very good at the game. I mean im not like a pro or something but i am above average. I have earned a lot of points and used them for buying kits.
The most expensive kit is the Wizard kit. any 1 random wand... sounds good!
Basically i want to say to buff the dragon breath wand. I mean it is a wand which are not any common... the best wand is the tnt wand which shoots a piece of tnt. I mean buff it. it just shoots some fire in a 3 block width.
May be you should change it and make it an actual dragon wand... :O
it would shoot an actual dragon breath which the ender dragon shoots in the form of a black and pink fireball- like projection.
recoil time 40 seconds and let it be a bit more rarer ... as rare as tnt wand.

Be sure to vote in the poll below - which wand is your favourite?

Thanks

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I thought this suggestion would be to change the kits, I would definitely agree with that.

About the fire wand, it's fine in my opinion. It can be used to burn down flammable blocks, it's good to use it before you attack, so your opponent is on fire, it's good to zone some players out in a fight, and countless other tactics.

Edit: Is there actually a difference in chance between lucky blocks? I think the chance on each lucky block loot is the same.

Reactions: Chum Chum

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
You forgot my favourite wand :O (freeze wand)
The thing with the dragon breath wand you are suggesting is that you need particles on to see it, a lot of players also play without particles because of lag.
I honestly think it is fine as is, if not make the fire spawn a bit quicker.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I like the dragon breath wand as it is now. I don't see any need to change it. Improvements of anything is good, but the idea you suggested is not to make an improvement in my opinion.
(not on topic) Psst. There is not a wand called 'freeze wand'. You might have thougt of the frozen shot bow or the frost path wand (which is in the poll). :)

D

Deleted member 436996

I honestly like the TNT wand, pretty useful if you throw it when the enemies ain't looking (as it doesn't do any sound)

MadBadJK

Sep 11, 2018
The thing with the dragon breath wand you are suggesting is that you need particles on to see it, a lot of players also play without particles because of lag.
there is no freeze wand.... it would be frostpath wand which i included

MadBadJK

Sep 11, 2018
but i think we could add a kind of like a trail too

MadBadJK

Sep 11, 2018
I thought this suggestion would be to change the kits, I would definitely agree with that.

About the fire wand, it's fine in my opinion. It can be used to burn down flammable blocks, it's good to use it before you attack, so your opponent is on fire, it's good to zone some players out in a fight, and countless other tactics.

Edit: Is there actually a difference in chance between lucky blocks? I think the chance on each lucky block loot is the same.
yeah we need more kits also.... diamonds kit is so overpowered and rules them all..

i said about dragon breath coz if u have the wiz kit there is like a more chance of getting the dragon (for me at least XD) so yeah you could not be more pitiful

p.s if u take wiz kit 60% you end up without weapons/armor but all good supplements
the dragon breath is not good as base

anyways i like ur comment

Reactions: Shallidor

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
yeah we need more kits also.... diamonds kit is so overpowered and rules them all..

i said about dragon breath coz if u have the wiz kit there is like a more chance of getting the dragon (for me at least XD) so yeah you could not be more pitiful

p.s if u take wiz kit 60% you end up without weapons/armor but all good supplements
the dragon breath is not good as base

anyways i like ur comment
I agree with you. I often play Lucky Island solo with another kit (not diamond block) for the challenge. I feel like the random wand is really bad indeed. I often end up with a fire breath / potion wand which aren't my favourite wands.

Reactions: MadBadJK
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
Top Bottom