Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2022
Bulgaria
Pronouns
He/Him
I have been trying to do the achievement to get all wands in my inventory, but the max I have got was 9 because I have broken all of the blocks. My suggestion is to make getting a wand that u already have impossible. I have been getting 3/4 wands twice and in the end when I have broken all blocks I will have around 5 wands that I have twice but still be missing 2 or 3 more. Either make the chance to get the same wand more than once when you already have it in your inventory impossible or make the maps have more lucky blocks.
Thanks!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
If you play with Crazy mode, you can get a ton more lucky block drops. This ranges from events like Zombie Invasion which spawns zombies with lucky block drops and lucky blocks on their head to a literal event that rains lucky blocks from the sky. :)

Aug 4, 2022
Bulgaria
Pronouns
He/Him
I know about that, but I dont have a rank to vote. And people with rank often vote op or blessed. It is hard to find a person with rank who wants to help u do it. So it will be better if the developers just made it to get a different wand and not just the same again and again.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I see where you're coming from here, but I think it would be better for the drops to remain completely random. It's in the spirit of the game - and sometimes it can actually be useful to have multiple wands of the same type, as it allows you to cut the cooldown times. I also feel like it would be a lot of effort and development time to put towards making a single achievement easier.

Though, if you would be interested in playing sometime, I don't mind voting crazy to help with this a bit :)

Reactions: Hoshi
Aug 4, 2022
Bulgaria
Pronouns
He/Him
I see where you're coming from here, but I think it would be better for the drops to remain completely random. It's in the spirit of the game - and sometimes it can actually be useful to have multiple wands of the same type, as it allows you to cut the cooldown times. I also feel like it would be a lot of effort and development time to put towards making a single achievement easier.

Though, if you would be interested in playing sometime, I don't mind voting crazy to help with this a bit :)
Thank you, I will really appreciate it!

Reactions: Lyriie and Hoshi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom