Not open for further replies.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, In lucky islands the rule is: - Lucky Islands: Skybases, avoiding a fight for several minutes with elytra, grappling hook and enderpearls, skybases with shield wands.

while i think this is mostly ok, i have found recently an increase in players camping under ground with no other intention put to make the game longer and almost impossible to win

this video shows a player camping under the ground and blocking it off with fire as well as making a little platform for himself. with no other intention but to annoy other users and make the game much longer.

my suggestion is that making a platform like this and refusing to come up even when under ground should be considered as a sky base because technically everywhere is the sky.

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
This usually happens to me in solo skywars , although there is a compass to find them they make you waste a lot of time because you never know if they are up or down unless they are not using the shift ,in my opinion I totally agree with you.

Reactions: Matriox

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
There should be redstone blocks in every map to craft a compass to find the players
The problem with Redstone blocks or ores is that they are not really pretty. It is pretty hard to mix them into a map with a completely other colortheme

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
The problem with Redstone blocks or ores is that they are not really pretty. It is pretty hard to mix them into a map with a completely other colortheme
Especially where some maps don't have iron to craft a compass Luck map on bedrock for example, no iron blocks (except is there are some that came from the sky) or you just wait till you get a compass

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
I do this a lot, everytime I fall in the void with my elytra I try to clutch and save myself from dying. I do this by building against the island. If this is going to be a rule I can't do that anymore and would probably risk a ban because I do this a lot

Reactions: Zathelas

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I do this a lot, everytime I fall in the void with my elytra I try to clutch and save myself from dying. I do this by building against the island. If this is going to be a rule I can't do that anymore and would probably risk a ban because I do this a lot
I say this rule as refusing to come up, I do the exact same thing as you but always try and come up, this person specifically built a platform and put fire down with no intention other than to make the game longer

D

Deleted member 347571

You can still make traps without going all the way down to the bottom, its rather annoying than a strategy, atleast thats my opinion.

Reactions: Matriox

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
I say this rule as refusing to come up, I do the exact same thing as you but always try and come up, this person specifically built a platform and put fire down with no intention other than to make the game longer
What if someone only recorded you sitting under the island, and you get banned? People would just take the situation out of context and only record the part where you are under the island.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: SanCookie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom