Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1minus1is0

Nov 13, 2020
Lucky Islands - anyway to counteract people who stay AFK throughout whole game, please tell me if there is already a way to find players that I'm not already aware of(besides using a compass if I get one).

I've had this happen to me a few times where players would sneak underground and I would just lose in purpose because I can't keep looking for them after 20 minutes.

Yes I know AFK players get kicked but I'm pretty sure they found ways to avoid getting kicked like a simple hotkey script or an afk client perhaps.

Suggestion : make it so that everyone gets a compass after a certain amount of time.(Or from the start of the game)

One guy I caught doing it twice but no evidence except screenshots(sadly) is mohmed_games

Reactions: Deann

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I agree, I've been in that same situation too many times, giving every player a compass after x amount of time seems like a great solution. Also, if someone digs down or skybases to camp, you may be able to report them with a warning and video evidence.

+1! :]

Reactions: Mqxti

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hai,
I think you have a good point there,
But I also think it's so minimal that it's not necessary to give a compass to X time

And when you're one of the last over, I think you must have seen a compass somewhere.

And otherwise they might be able to increase the chances of getting a compass. After a certain amount of time.

For me it's a + 0.5

Have a nice day.

DutchNub.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom