Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
Try adding new features to get to the center without building. You can add different biomes for a nice effect like nature, tree, nether, ...

* I focused on the wall that builds an automatic bridge to the center out of ice

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Try adding new features to get to the center without building. You can add different biomes for a nice effect like nature, tree, nether, ...

* I focused on the wall that builds an automatic bridge to the center out of ice
I think that we already have enough item that can get you to mid without having to build.
  • Frost wand
  • Grappling hook bow
  • Ender pearls
  • If mid is close and you're lucky, chorus fruit
So I really don't thing this is needed.
What would be nice is so new swords! I'm now working in single player on some new ones with though out particles/names, so I'll just wait a bit with telling it all. :p

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
I think that we already have enough item that can get you to mid without having to build.
  • Frost wand
  • Grappling hook bow
  • Ender pearls
  • If mid is close and you're lucky, chorus fruit
So I really don't thing this is needed.
What would be nice is so new swords! I'm now working in single player on some new ones with though out particles/names, so I'll just wait a bit with telling it all. :p
okay, try making a thread about it if they're finished!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom