• Remove the kit

• Various custom trades

• Leave it as it is

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I've just completed all the kits achivements for both solo and team Lucky Island. I've noticed that every kit got something useful, one is stronger than the other. But the villager kit (2x Villager Spawn Egg and 16x Emerald) is pretty much useless. The trades you get with a villager are for example to get Emeralds instead of Emeralds trading to an item.In the case of the Librarian Villager, he gives you the option to trade a book and some Emeralds for an enchanted book. But it's hard to even craft a book in Lucky Island and even if you craft a book and traded it for an enchanted book you still need an anvil to put it on your gear or weapon. So lets say you're Lucky and got a Villager with an useful trade even then the trade is still not very important or very much needed, you could do without it. So basicly most of the trades aren't helpful and if you find a helpful trade which isn't always the case they're by far not as good or strong as any other kit in Lucky Island. My suggestion is to remove the Villager kit or give the Villagers various custom trades.

Sorry for spelling :p

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree the villager kit isn't a kit you've to choose if you wanna win. But I think it doesn't have to remove. As you said, I think it would be nice if the villagers get various custom trades! :) For example only blocks, arrows, bow, armour etc.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Either to change it to custom trades (there could be a “wand villager”, a “special bow villager”, and so on) which would be neat to see

Or you receive a lot more items (and more emeralds) so you can trade more

the kit would have books, rotten flesh, paper, ...
Anything that isn’t too OP but useful to trade!

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Either to change it to custom trades (there could be a “wand villager”, a “special bow villager”, and so on) which would be neat to see

I like the idea of a custom villagers! That's a +1 for me

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown

Yeah it would be cool if there is a wand and bow villager, because now it's completely useles. It could also be chanced for the villagers you can get out of a Lucky block that's almost thesame.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah it would be cool if there is a wand and bow villager, because now it's completely useles. It could also be chanced for the villagers you can get out of a Lucky block that's almost thesame.
villagers out of a lucky block are pretty useful tho, Ive used every villager trade except from the librarian before

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
villagers out of a lucky block are pretty useful tho, Ive used every villager trade except from the librarian before
I rarely use them, maybe there could be a mix with standard villagers and the custom villagers in the Lucky block. Like 1/5 or 2/5 are the custom villagers and the others are the standard ones.

Reactions: SanCookie

ImTheTeddy

Apr 15, 2020
I've just completed all the kits achivements for both solo and team Lucky Island. I've noticed that every kit got something useful, one is stronger than the other. But the villager kit (2x Villager Spawn Egg and 16x Emerald) is pretty much useless. The trades you get with a villager are for example to get Emeralds instead of Emeralds trading to an item.In the case of the Librarian Villager, he gives you the option to trade a book and some Emeralds for an enchanted book. But it's hard to even craft a book in Lucky Island and even if you craft a book and traded it for an enchanted book you still need an anvil to put it on your gear or weapon. So lets say you're Lucky and got a Villager with an useful trade even then the trade is still not very important or very much needed, you could do without it. So basicly most of the trades aren't helpful and if you find a helpful trade which isn't always the case they're by far not as good or strong as any other kit in Lucky Island. My suggestion is to remove the Villager kit or give the Villagers various custom trades.

Sorry for spelling :p
I agree it is an useless kit, but in skywars/eggwars there are also some useless kits ( for example fisherman in skywars). So maybe they could make a kit update on all games.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree it is an useless kit, but in skywars/eggwars there are also some useless kits ( for example fisherman in skywars). So maybe they could make a kit update on all games.
That’s not a useless kit at all, in 1.8 you get a fishing rod which is a projectile on that version and on 1.9 the depth strider boots are very useful

Reactions: Rawrbin
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom