• Yes

• No (Please say why!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Hello all,

I've noticed that for the new map (10v10 one), the teams see to be unbalanced quite frequently, with it ending up with ridiculous teams sometimes, like this:

Cpj22rs.png

Wasn't sure if I should file this as a bug or a suggestion, I hope this was the right place to put it :)
The suggestion is that the teams should be balanced properly, especially for this map.

Thanks!

Reactions: Story

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
There should be a balance in that map. For example: If there are 10 players on Team 1 and 2 players on Team 2, it should split the players of team 1 to team 2. So that it ends up with Team 1: 6 players and Team 2: 5 players.

Reactions: Sulphate

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
There should be a balance in that map. For example: If there are 10 players on Team 1 and 2 players on Team 2, it should split the players of team 1 to team 2. So that it ends up with Team 1: 6 players and Team 2: 5 players.

I'm not sure automatic team balancing is a good idea. If people get randomly forced to play on the other team, they might troll and teamkill.

I think it's a better idea to show a message like 'The game won't start because teams are unbalanced' or something in the lobby until the teams are balanced for the game to start. I believe that feature is already in team skywars but I'm not sure about that.

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
I'm not sure automatic team balancing is a good idea. If people get randomly forced to play on the other team, they might troll and teamkill.

I think it's a better idea to show a message like 'The game won't start because teams are unbalanced' or something in the lobby until the teams are balanced for the game to start. I believe that feature is already in team skywars but I'm not sure about that.

Hmm. I think they could code it to prioritise parties on the same team - moving parties across to balance, too. I don't see a reason for people to troll if they get balanced, since if they're not in a party, they probably don't mind who they play with :)

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium

That could also be a solution, I don’t know if that’s a feature on team SW but I do know that it is one on BlockWars.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
I think Team Balacing is a good idea... I also got it in Eggwars... I play against 7 other people and I was alone

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
Hello all,

I've noticed that for the new map (10v10 one), the teams see to be unbalanced quite frequently, with it ending up with ridiculous teams sometimes, like this:

Cpj22rs.png

Wasn't sure if I should file this as a bug or a suggestion, I hope this was the right place to put it :)
The suggestion is that the teams should be balanced properly, especially for this map.

Thanks!
Sometimes it's balanced and sometimes not

Ding Junhui

Novice Member
Oct 25, 2017
location, location
agree, unbalanced teams suck for everyone - the one person is most likely going to lose and it's boring for the team cause everyone's just chasing one guy

fairly sure there is already some sort of team balancing in skywars so shouldn't be difficult to implement it in lucky blocks as well

also maybe a feature that if it is a to2 or to3 game and it hasnt filled fully you can choose to play solo. Normally i pick a team solo but someone gets put in my team because the game prioritises filling teams

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom