Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

Cube Nerd

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2021
453
296
114
19
They should remove the lucky island skins, the 1.9 update his new skins, players will be faced with multiple rainbow skins that do different things and be very confuseing, I think they should do things like romen lucky blocks, or mario lucky blocks or something like that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom