Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

3BDVIP

Apr 28, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Pronouns
He/Him
Eggwars and lucky blocks are not really two things that can combine well. You get resources from generators in eggwars, getting them with lucky blocks would basically make the game lucky islands but with eggs

Eggwars and lucky blocks are not really two things that can combine well. You get resources from generators in eggwars, getting them with lucky blocks would basically make the game lucky islands but with eggs.
No I mean we can buy them from the shop

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
No I mean we can buy them from the shop
It's just completely against the basic rules of eggwars, because it would put RNG into eggwars. Please do not put RNG in eggwars. What's the point of collecting materials from generators to buy items if you're just going to get better ones like a fire sword or a thor's hammer anyways? Or let's say you get a bad lucky block, you just wasted (I would assume a large amount of, since lucky blocks can't be cheap) materials.

Again, one game is heavily dependent on RNG while the other has none. They just cannot be intervowen.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom