Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the level of protection enchantment be lowered/removed in overpowered eggwars

• It should be lowered

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • It should be removed

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It should not be changed at all

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

gaIaxy

Novice Member
Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
The level of the protection enchantment on the armor in overpowered eggwars is too high and fights last forever. Everything else in overpowered is fine, but these long fights ruin the entire gamemode. It just simply isnt fun to be mashing RT for minutes at a time, and the cheaper golden apples make this problem even worse. I feel that lowering the level of protection that armor gives would make this gamemode significantly better.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I once thought the same thing, but I honestly think there are better ways around this problem than just lowering the protection. What if armor had less durability, or what if you could not store more than one set at a time in your inventory. These could be ways that still focus on overpowered’s idea of breaking armor or knocking people off whilst making people killable. Because even if they lowered protection, notch apples are still 8 diamonds a piece, so people would continue to spam them.

• Agree
Reactions: muffin294

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
The level of the protection enchantment on the armor in overpowered eggwars is too high and fights last forever. Everything else in overpowered is fine, but these long fights ruin the entire gamemode. It just simply isnt fun to be mashing RT for minutes at a time, and the cheaper golden apples make this problem even worse. I feel that lowering the level of protection that armor gives would make this gamemode significantly better.
Void them

• Agree
Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom