Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this seems unfair and should get fixed?

• Total voters

TJ2K6

Jun 21, 2020
I am going to link what I am talking about through another thread I posted about people false accusating me https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-little-pointer.248600/#post-1174956 - this thread shows you me jumping onto another island straight out of the cage, this is why I made this thread because this can be a little game breaking because I have done this many of times thinking this isn't fair for the other person, I really hope this gets fixed!

do you have map testers? If you do not, you can make a little map-testing team, get them to test whether or not they can jump onto other islands or try get them to find loopholes in the maps before you publicly release them!

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The map candy is kind of a rush map. This means the space between islands is smaller then normal maps. This is also possible in the map sundea and jungle (maybe more).

TJ2K6

Jun 21, 2020
The map candy is kind of a rush map. This means the space between islands is smaller then normal maps. This is also possible in the map sundea and jungle (maybe more).
I do believe that map with the pink tree on your island is one aswell

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
They do have a map test team. The map selection process is very strict and the design team is very critical of maps. Some maps do have these methods to quickly get to mid and since everyone can do them it seems fair to me. I don’t use the methods but if they’re on a map they’re there for a reason. These things are known by the design team and they would edit the maps if necessary.

Reactions: Quis
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom