Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
That would make the YT rank less special, and a lot of people with that ammount can get it.
It's a free rank with various perks, so it has to be "rare".
However, if you do not speak english in your videos and have nearly 40k, they may give an exception.

Vimiks

May 30, 2017
I agree to a certain extent. I currently have 1,130 youtube subscribers (just now getting back into it), but I don't think I deserve a full rank. I think maybe what they could do similar to other servers is having two youtube ranks. The first rank would give smaller channels (5k+) a chance to build a community around cube craft even more so. If they created a rank like this for smaller channels and 3,000 more cube craft players subscribe to the creator it would help increase player retention. The way it would increase this is by creating a sub community or somewhat of a "niche" around the creator and what games they play on the server. Meaning subscribers would be more likely to come back to the server time and time again. As for the creator, this would help them get exposure on their way up to the full 40,000 subscriber Youtube rank.

Edit: This would also help keep youtubers motivated to reach the full rank. After reaching the smaller rank it would create more drive to achieve higher. In turn, this would create consistent CubeCraft content creators.

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
I agree to a certain extent. I currently have 1,130 youtube subscribers (just now getting back into it), but I don't think I deserve a full rank. I think maybe what they could do similar to other servers is having two youtube ranks. The first rank would give smaller channels (5k+) a chance to build a community around cube craft even more so. If they created a rank like this for smaller channels and 3,000 more cube craft players subscribe to the creator it would help increase player retention. The way it would increase this is by creating a sub community or somewhat of a "niche" around the creator and what games they play on the server. Meaning subscribers would be more likely to come back to the server time and time again. As for the creator, this would help them get exposure on their way up to the full 40,000 subscriber Youtube rank.
that is a good idea

Reactions: TheBigPunisher

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I also think it is fine how it is. We always want things to be easy, but for things that are worth it, you've gotta be willing to work for it.

Rayz made a good point about a YT rank being special. It should be reserved for those who want it bad enough and/or are willing to work at it to achieve such an amazing accomplishment. Setting the bar high (not too high) makes us achieve greatness; set it too low or make things too easy to attain is a disservice.

I do understand where you are coming from, though, but I think the current requirement of 40,000 is achievable. And if you did meet this requirement, you would be so elated and proud of your accomplishments. Same goes for the prices of ranks--I think a high price is good (esp for the higher ranks) otherwise everybody would be getting around with one and it wouldn't be as special.

Bwompwomp

Jun 30, 2016
here
Pronouns
He/Him
If you ask me, i think 40k subs isn't even enough. In my opinion, i think you should have 60k+ subs to get a YT rank.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
The YouTuber rank should not be something that can be easily obtained as there are a lot of people who have 10,000 subscribers.
I personally believe it should stay the way that it is. Good suggestion, though. :)

Reactions: Spleefy

Vimiks

May 30, 2017
So I'm just scrolling through the forums here looking back at this post and what I said earlier. I think they really do need a smaller youtuber rank. As of now there is almost no youtubers on the server. Looking at the forums there are not many posts about "Check out my new video" etc. I think if the youtuber rank was smaller it would keep smaller consistent youtubers on the server.

Reactions: SavFun
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.