Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! its a bit late to write this, but I have been register here for 5 years and I think its time to make my introduction :b

About me 😜

Is one of the best cities to go during summer, you can practice surf, windsurf, kitesurf and a lot more water sports! We also have one of the best beaches in Spain, where you can play voleyball, football, frisbee...
I'm currently studying " 1º Bachillerato de ciencias sociales" , Im not really sure about what i want to be when I grow up but one of them is to join the army.
I love to watch action and war films or series. One of my favourite series is La casa de papel and Inazuma Eleven :monkeylook: and my favourite movie saga is Star Wars. (I have a lot of Star Wars stuff)
In my free time I love to practice sports! I actually practice orienteering and athletics and play videogames. My favourite videogame is Minecraft and Valorant.
I have been staff in 3 MC servers and in one Discord server. It was a great experience where I learned a lot about the behaviour of the players and how to remain with the problematic users.
Actually i dont have any pet, but I wish to have a dog and go running with him/her.
Im a person why enjoys learning history and stuff about the egyptians and greek mythology.
I speak 2 languages ( English and Spanish), but Im also learning French and im going to start learning Italian

Cubecraft history!:oldcube:

I bought my first Minecraft account when I used to watch Vegetta777's videos playing cubecraft and it made my buy it. I used to play in my mom's laptop, but May 2, 2014 I got my currently laptop and I bought this account. My first name, Alenickyx, was inspired in Star Wars giving reference to Anakin Skywalker.
I bought my rank in 2015 in sales , in a black Friday. I started playing skywars games, cubecraft's build battle , Capture the wool ( My favourite) and the old arcade games!
I used to play with my brother, but he doesnt play so much, so now I play alone and sometimes with people in Cubecraft's discord ( if anyone wants to add me, mine is aleex#3891)
I took a break in 2019, but I came back during the pandemic and now Im here :b

My Java and Bedrock nick is LoveAndMafia

Last edited:

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! its a bit late to write this, but I have been register here for 5 years and I think its time to make my introduction :b

About me 😜

Hello, my name is Alejandro , also knwon as LoveAndMafia or _AyJee (in game). Im a 16 boy from Spain.
I was born on May 12, 2005 in a small city called Cádiz. Cádiz is a small city surrounded by coastline that's why I go to the beach a lot even though I don't get tonged.
Is one of the best cities to go during summer, you can practice surf, windsurf, kitesurf and a lot more water sports! We also have one of the best beaches in Spain, where you can play voleyball, football, frisbee...
I'm currently studying " 1º Bachillerato de ciencias sociales" , Im not really sure about what i want to be when I grow up but one of them is to join the army.
I love to watch action and war films or series. One of my favourite series is La casa de papel and Inazuma Eleven :monkeylook: and my favourite movie saga is Star Wars. (I have a lot of Star Wars stuff)
In my free time I love to practice sports! I actually practice orienteering and athletics and play videogames. My favourite videogame is Minecraft and Valorant.
I have been staff in 3 MC servers and in one Discord server. It was a great experience where I learned a lot about the behaviour of the players and how to remain with the problematic users.
Actually i dont have any pet, but I wish to have a dog and go running with him/her.
Im a person why enjoys learning history and stuff about the egyptians and greek mythology.
I speak 2 languages ( English and Spanish), but Im also learning French and im going to start learning Italian

Cubecraft history!:oldcube:

I bought my first Minecraft account when I used to watch Vegetta777's videos playing cubecraft and it made my buy it. I used to play in my mom's laptop, but May 2, 2014 I got my currently laptop and I bought this account. My first name, Alenickyx, was inspired in Star Wars giving reference to Anakin Skywalker.
I bought my rank in 2015 in sales , in a black Friday. I started playing skywars games, cubecraft's build battle , Capture the wool ( My favourite) and the old arcade games!
I used to play with my brother, but he doesnt play so much, so now I play alone and sometimes with people in Cubecraft's discord ( if anyone wants to add me, mine is aleex#3891)
I took a break in 2019, but I came back during the pandemic and now Im here :b

My Java and Bedrock nick is LoveAndMafia
Its nice to meet you !

• Love
Reactions: LoveAndMafia
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom