Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! its a bit late to write this, but I have been register here for 5 years and I think its time to make my introduction :b

About me 😜

Is one of the best cities to go during summer, you can practice surf, windsurf, kitesurf and a lot more water sports! We also have one of the best beaches in Spain, where you can play voleyball, football, frisbee...
I'm currently studying " 1º Bachillerato de ciencias sociales" , Im not really sure about what i want to be when I grow up but one of them is to join the army.
I love to watch action and war films or series. One of my favourite series is La casa de papel and Inazuma Eleven :monkeylook: and my favourite movie saga is Star Wars. (I have a lot of Star Wars stuff)
In my free time I love to practice sports! I actually practice orienteering and athletics and play videogames. My favourite videogame is Minecraft and Valorant.
I have been staff in 3 MC servers and in one Discord server. It was a great experience where I learned a lot about the behaviour of the players and how to remain with the problematic users.
Actually i dont have any pet, but I wish to have a dog and go running with him/her.
Im a person why enjoys learning history and stuff about the egyptians and greek mythology.
I speak 2 languages ( English and Spanish), but Im also learning French and im going to start learning Italian

Cubecraft history!:oldcube:

I bought my first Minecraft account when I used to watch Vegetta777's videos playing cubecraft and it made my buy it. I used to play in my mom's laptop, but May 2, 2014 I got my currently laptop and I bought this account. My first name, Alenickyx, was inspired in Star Wars giving reference to Anakin Skywalker.
I bought my rank in 2015 in sales , in a black Friday. I started playing skywars games, cubecraft's build battle , Capture the wool ( My favourite) and the old arcade games!
I used to play with my brother, but he doesnt play so much, so now I play alone and sometimes with people in Cubecraft's discord ( if anyone wants to add me, mine is aleex#3891)
I took a break in 2019, but I came back during the pandemic and now Im here :b

My Java and Bedrock nick is LoveAndMafia

Last edited:

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! its a bit late to write this, but I have been register here for 5 years and I think its time to make my introduction :b

About me 😜

Hello, my name is Alejandro , also knwon as LoveAndMafia or _AyJee (in game). Im a 16 boy from Spain.
I was born on May 12, 2005 in a small city called Cádiz. Cádiz is a small city surrounded by coastline that's why I go to the beach a lot even though I don't get tonged.
Is one of the best cities to go during summer, you can practice surf, windsurf, kitesurf and a lot more water sports! We also have one of the best beaches in Spain, where you can play voleyball, football, frisbee...
I'm currently studying " 1º Bachillerato de ciencias sociales" , Im not really sure about what i want to be when I grow up but one of them is to join the army.
I love to watch action and war films or series. One of my favourite series is La casa de papel and Inazuma Eleven :monkeylook: and my favourite movie saga is Star Wars. (I have a lot of Star Wars stuff)
In my free time I love to practice sports! I actually practice orienteering and athletics and play videogames. My favourite videogame is Minecraft and Valorant.
I have been staff in 3 MC servers and in one Discord server. It was a great experience where I learned a lot about the behaviour of the players and how to remain with the problematic users.
Actually i dont have any pet, but I wish to have a dog and go running with him/her.
Im a person why enjoys learning history and stuff about the egyptians and greek mythology.
I speak 2 languages ( English and Spanish), but Im also learning French and im going to start learning Italian

Cubecraft history!:oldcube:

I bought my first Minecraft account when I used to watch Vegetta777's videos playing cubecraft and it made my buy it. I used to play in my mom's laptop, but May 2, 2014 I got my currently laptop and I bought this account. My first name, Alenickyx, was inspired in Star Wars giving reference to Anakin Skywalker.
I bought my rank in 2015 in sales , in a black Friday. I started playing skywars games, cubecraft's build battle , Capture the wool ( My favourite) and the old arcade games!
I used to play with my brother, but he doesnt play so much, so now I play alone and sometimes with people in Cubecraft's discord ( if anyone wants to add me, mine is aleex#3891)
I took a break in 2019, but I came back during the pandemic and now Im here :b

My Java and Bedrock nick is LoveAndMafia
Its nice to meet you !

• Love
Reactions: LoveAndMafia
Members Online

Latest profile posts

yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.