Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AtlanticChild

Oct 29, 2020
I've been playing skyblock here for several months now and have been making farms as of late that I have to actively attend to in order to profit. When I was moving the pigman spawners I destroyed them and then killed off rest of the pigman. They oddly fast, as it only took me a couple minutes to kill any straggler pigman.

I've been farming melons and glowstone trees but they take forever to tend to and they are super labor intensive. I know pig farms can be profitable, but I don't know how to make an automatic pig farm. Any ideas?

Thanks,

AC

Thetoon9999

Nov 2, 2020
If I can somehow invite you to my island I can show you? You do need 600, jungle wood and 1200 dirt though to build it, not including paths and walls

Wfll

Oct 30, 2020
I've been playing skyblock here for several months now and have been making farms as of late that I have to actively attend to in order to profit. When I was moving the pigman spawners I destroyed them and then killed off rest of the pigman. They oddly fast, as it only took me a couple minutes to kill any straggler pigman.

I've been farming melons and glowstone trees but they take forever to tend to and they are super labor intensive. I know pig farms can be profitable, but I don't know how to make an automatic pig farm. Any ideas?

Thanks,

AC
I used this pig farm tutorial, makes over 150k per hour per spawner. It may be faster to put your money from melons, etc back into the pig farm to get it going so you can make the pigman money back easier

Dec 14, 2020

Thanks,

AC
Use pigs or melons I suggest use melons to get pigs. Some peoples pig farm make like 20mill in 3hours.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.