Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

premierehell

Mar 26, 2023
Dear CubeCraft Games Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to express my thoughts regarding the AFK XP farm that was present in your game. I've invested significant time and effort into creating this farm, and I believe it has become an integral part of the game experience for many players.

First and foremost, I'd like to emphasize that the AFK XP farm was introduced without any mention of it being a bug in the game. Instead, it serves as a means for players to engage with the game even when they may not be actively present at the keyboard, enhancing the overall gameplay.

Moreover, I've observed that many players find the AFK XP farm to be a valuable and enjoyable aspect of the game. It provides a unique opportunity to stay connected with the game and contribute to their progress, even during busy or idle moments. This not only encourages longer-term player engagement but also fosters a sense of community as players collaborate and interact around this feature.

I kindly request that you consider reinstating the AFK XP farm as an official element within the game. Doing so would not only acknowledge the hard work and creativity of the players who have developed it but also enhance the overall gaming experience for the community.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message. I appreciate the effort you put into making CubeCraft Games a fantastic gaming platform, and I hope that you will give thoughtful consideration to this request.

Thank you,

rippo

Oct 4, 2023
Time will tell whether removing the AFK XP farm has an impact on people finishing the game, I assume you will be looking at stats and seeing whether this has had an impact.

For me if I had to grind for all my equipment on top of the really long quests I dont think I would have gotten as far as I have. For these XP farms most of the grinding has already been done in the form of quests and the AFK XP farms are created during late game play

Before other commentors mention "I am moaning, get over it" - I should point out that I am on the last two main quests and have already got good equipment levels. I am more thinking about the early game players.

I would reconsider reinstating the AFK XP farm to entice people to play longer and keeping them engaged.

nohardcore

Oct 12, 2023
I am midgame only at savana and the first nether island and pigman xp farming is already integral to my playstyle. Removing it heavily reduces how much i can actually do seeing as i play inbetween workloads and chores etc. Having to manually farm xp is going to probably ruin the experience of playing on this server for me

premierehell

Mar 26, 2023
This really makes the game unplayable for me. This was a much-needed feature, and I thought that was why it was added, Not going back to the old way,

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom