Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think camping in shops is a good idea?

• Total voters

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
If any of you remember, camping in shops used to be a thing in the older times when hunger didn't rapidly drop.

I understand why the developers did this, because it was annoying having people camping in shops killing the people that tried to come in.

But I kinda liked being able to camp in shops. It was always a chill, low stress environment where you could actually get to know people for who they were rather than assuming they were ruthless killing machines, like always, because that what the game allowed. For me, it was like a coffee room whereas in the new assassination mode you're always on your toes.

What do you think, is camping in shops a good idea

If you want to get to know people rather than assuming they are ruthless killing machines, assassins obviously isn't a game for you. Assassins is for killing and pvp. If you were to remove the hunger decrease from shops, there would be a lot of players just staying there... If you are attacking someone and you have almost killed them and they run into a shop... They probably wont come back out till their fully ready to go.

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
I have a idea everyone! (Sorry for bad english btw) If you played more than one hour on assasination in one life (So if you died doesnt) You can camp in shop. Or something. If someone understands me please tell to other people. Its like a counter thing.??

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
Camping in shops is useless... I see -1 its not a good idea :(

upload_2016-9-19_20-32-52.png

mulchstore

Sep 24, 2016
I agree that hunger needs to stay but just maybe balance it out a little like in the upcoming update because its really annoying when you are chases by 4 diamonds and your a freshie cuz u got enemies ;)

Beano

Oct 3, 2016
New York City, New York
Hunger drop rate based on gear? It's hard to survive against people with diamonds as a fresh spawn, and a shop should be a safer place to hang around and build up your stuff.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hunger drop rate based on gear? It's hard to survive against people with diamonds as a fresh spawn, and a shop should be a safer place to hang around and build up your stuff.
Yeah, so diamond people can camp! Good idea! Awesome!

Reactions: zNarwhal

xReece

Jul 11, 2016
United Kingdom (UK)
You have to have prevention over people camping.

If everyone could just camp in the shop, people would be shop-hopping endlessly!

What about a limit on entering the shop, like not being able to enter for 30 seconds after leaving?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom