Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think camping in shops is a good idea?


  • Total voters
    53
A

Aventador

Guest
I understand you want to camp but if you buy something and you lose hunger then thats just unplayable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Caboozled_Pie

Mr_Aro

Well-Known Member
I still cant believe this thread is open
What with all the off topic posts
Some people spamming
Just take a look back to when this thread was made
: Yep that's right 23 August and its still open :O
WOW !!
I mean well done for staying open that long and this has had a few posts :D
Well done :D
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom